Chapter seven

Dianne's POV
Why is my mommy here? I thought to myself
I'm getting tired because it's already a bit late "Demi, Can we go home? I'm getting tired" I said and she nodded she said something to my mom before picking me up in her arm and carried me to the car.
Demi's POV
I gave Anne (Dianne's mom) my number and picked Dianne up and carried her to the car.
I placed her at the seat and placed her seat belt on. While I was driving I see Dianne gently closing her eyes but struggling to keep it open. "Dianne, baby you can sleep if you want to" I said and she fell asleep after hearing what I said. We arrived my house and I woke Dianne up so she can help me with the stuff we bought. When I opened the front door my dog buddy ran to me. Dianne got scared and hid on my legs. "Dianne,baby don't be scared it's just my dog, buddy. He's nice and you can play with him tomorrow." I said to her and she smiled. I placed our stuff on the table and I carried Dianne to her room. If you need anything my room is just beside your room." I said and dressed her up in her pjs and placed her to her bed. I kissed her forehead and said "Goodnight baby girl, I love you". She hugged me and replied "I love you too mo- Demi" I was surprised that she almost called me mommy but I think it was sweet. I don't wanna rush up things for her so she can still call me 'Demi' if she wants to. After that I went out of her room and went to mine. I changed my clothes to my pjs and went to sleep.