CHAPTER V

NO ONE'S POV.

"W-what... What... if, Josh comes back a-and do it again?" Nayeon was stuttering, trembling with fear.

"Shhh... it's okay you're safe now, Nayeon-ah" Jennie said comforting and hugging, Nayeon. Solar, Irene, and Rose worriedly watched their friend letting it all out and also wrapped their arms around the two girls as they turned it into a group hug.

Kyungsoo joined once he saw.

However, Jeongyeon with Lisa, Seulgi, Jisoo, and Moonbyul stood back and watched them when the five girls with Kyungsoo went out of the supply room.

"Nayeon-ah, it's okay. We're all here for you." Lisa whispered, however, it was loud enough for everyone to hear.

After Nayeon's emotional breakdown, they all returned to the cafeteria to finish the cleaning and Jeongyeon keeps on glancing at Nayeon with concern.

While Moonbyul, Seulgi, Jisoo, and Lisa exchange looks and looks back at Jeongyeon, trying to read on what's Jeongyeon's mind.

Timeskips...

The next day...

MOONBYUL'S POV.

Hey! Babe, I'm going to the University now.

Solar: [Okay, Babe. Take care,  wait for me in the cafeteria so we can have breakfast together]

Yes, Mam. I love you.

Solar: [See you later. I love you too]

After the call with Solar, I started to drive my car to the university. Except, for Jeongyeon. Jisoo, Seulgi, and Lisa's car tailed my car as they also going to University now. After the incident yesterday, We decided to go in early to have a good shot at our professors.

Jeongyeon is not responding to our messages and we four feel that there is something wrong with her. Of course, we know.

Jeongyeon, she's not just a friend to us, she's like a sister. We know her and have been friends with her since childhood, whatever behavior she has now we also know why and also we understand why.

She is a rude, impolite, short-tempered, unpredictable, hard to read, and inconsiderate person among the five of us. She's not a perfect person and she has her own flaws like us. 

Since childhood, just now we have only seen her interfere in the lives of others, especially in Nayeon's life.

Nayeon is a friend of our girlfriends and because of that she also considers us as her friends except for Jeongyeon. We are not fools not to notice that she has a crush on our oblivious friend. Even though they often don't get along and Jeongyeon often trips and teases her, we also noticed that Jeongyeon smiles at her and secretly cares for her.

Is it possible for our heartless friend to love Nayeon? 

I smile at my thoughts but it was interrupted when I stopped at the massive gate of the University. The guards then opens the gate and bowed at us.