Chapter 3

Zayn POV

I ran as fast I can, the cold wind hitting my face as I tried to catch up the deer.

Man deer could be fast.

I ran faster and was was catching up. There closer, closer, closer . . .

GOT IT! I tackled the deer to the ground, holding its face on the dirt.

The deer was kicking and hovering, until I stuck my teeth in it.

When I was feeding, I heard some noises far in the woods.

I didn't mind to stop feeding so I kept on.

Once I finished I smelled a human walking down the path.

I went to check who it was, it was some man in his 30's I guess.

He is my next prey. I tried to be as quiet as I could but I accidentally stepped on a stick and it cracked very loudly.

He quickly turned around and looked everywhere, I can feel his fear.

" Whose there? Show yourself!" he stuttered out.

Then made a run for it, oh no he isn't.

I chased him the whole path, good thing my kind are very fast.

He just kept running and running, then he took the wrong way which was a good time for my trap. Big mistake for him.

I tackled him so hard to the dirty ground, but he was trying get me of him and to run away.

"HELP! HELP ME PLEASE! PLEASE!" he yelled out.

Ugh that's it. I sunk my teeth into his neck and sucked his blood out.

Just then I heard a noise, I looked up and found widen eyes in front of me.

His widen eyes . . . Justin's widen eyes .

Oh no .

=============================================

Justin POV

As me and the guys were walking around in the woods,

I was to busy thinking about Zayn again.

Oh how I wish I could tell him I love him.

I was snapped out of my thoughts as soon as Harry had said something.

"So Lou, what are you doing here anyways?"

"I don't really know I just wanted to explore this old freaks of nature" said Louis with a weird smirk on his face.

"now that we are here, you want to play hide and seek?" he asks with a smile of a 3 year old.

Well Louis is random, childish, and immature for his age. Plus it's so damn boring in the woods. Harry and I just shrugged and nodded.

Louis smiled and eyed me, "okay then mates, JB your it, HIDE HAZZA!" yelled Louis running with Harry farther into the woods.

"Wait Lou, Haz, it's dark I can't see hold up!" I yelled.

Oh when I find I'm going so not giving Louis a carrot.

As I was walking around trying to find the guys, I heard somebody yelling.

"HELP! HELP ME PLEASE! PLEASE!"

It sounded like it came from my left so I went to go see what was happening.

I soon as I went into that one direction. I couldn't believe my eyes.

Zayn was sucking blood out of a stranger's neck.

He looked up and I could see a drop of blood on the corner of his mouth.

His eyes widen as soon as he saw me.

Oh my god, Zayn has RED EYES?!

I could feel fear running thru my body, I was completely speechless, so I made a run for it as fast as I can to find Harry and Louis.

"HARRY, LOUIS!"

They came running towards me with worried expressions on their faces.

"What, what's going on what happened?!" asked Harry with his hands grabbing my arms.

"we have to go home now, I mean it, we have to now!" I yelled.

"why, what happened?!" asked Louis.

I really wanted to tell them what happened, but I suggest to keep my mouth shut.

I think it was best not to say anything to anyone. I never felt so scared in my whole life.

"j-just please n-no more questions, lets just go home PLEASE!" I stuttered, yelling in fear.

Like I said, I never been so scared in my life, I just want to get out of here.

"okay, okay were leaving, let's go Louis" said Harry .

We ran out of the woods, into Louis's car and went straight to my house.

I was laying on my bed, holding my pillow in fear,

Harry came in to my room with a cup of tea followed by Louis behind him.

Harry handed me the cup of tea and I took a sip.

"uh thanks Haz" I said softly. Harry sat on my bed and looked at me with concern.

"come on Justin, tell us what happen out there" he asked.

I wanted to tell him so bad but what if something happens if I say something, what will happen if Zayn finds out I told the whole world, I don't want any problems.

"n-nothing Harry, I just wanted t-to leave" I stuttered.

"it isn't nothing Justin, you were scared out of you mind. What happened?"

"guys it's nothing okay, I promise you it isn't anything" I told them.

They looked at me with their 'I don't believe you' looks but they let it side.

"okay, well we'll be downstairs if you need anything" said Harry.

I smiled shortly and nodded.

Once they walked out of my room, I couldn't stop thinking about what I saw.

Zayn Malik sucking blood out of a strangers neck and red eyes.

I can't believe it. The one I love isn't what suppose to exist.