Chapter 6

Liam POV

Niall and I were walking to Draco's layer followed by one of his servants.

He said he wanted to see us and it was very important.

As we entered into Draco's layer, we found him sitting at his desk and he gave us a smirk.

"ah boys, it's nice to see you, please take a sit" he said motioning us to the chairs.

We nodded and sat down looking around, with all his guards around the place. Damn it's not like he's the US President.

"so what did you need to see us for?" I asked him.

"oh just checking on how you boys are doing, checking if any of you haven't broke any of my words" he said with that look of his.

"well we haven't broke any of your words and won't be" I told him.

"I hope you being completely honest with me Mr.Payne, I wouldn't want to break any of you into ice would I?" he said.

"no sir you won't"

Draco has these rules that he calls 'his words', he has them for our kind to know not to do the unthinkable, and for the humans not to find out about our kind. If any vampire ends up breaking any of his words, let's just say he'll break he or she into ice, kill them to be more clear.

"mhmn well I be keeping a close eye on you boys just to make sure none of you aren't breaking my words, where I want, when I want" he told us mischievously.

'Pssh, stalking much?' thought Niall.

I slapped his arm and glared at him, "Niall" I told him.

He just shrugged and looked away.

As you can see I have the power to read minds,

Niall can see the future, and Draco can see whatever what our kind is doing.

Zayn, doesn't really have a power, it worries me because he should have one by now.

"we'll see what happens, and make sure you tell Zayn about my warning, I wouldn't want to see him into broken pieces of ice" he threatened us.

Niall and I were clenching our fists, no one will lay one finger on him not even Draco, Zayn is our best mate and we won't let no one hurt him.

"Y-yes sir, we will" Niall told him, as we were standing up.

"very well then, you two are dismissed" he told us.

One of his guard escorted us to the door and we left Draco's layer.

I hope none of us break any of his words.

Especially one of his words,

'Don't fall for a human'.

=====================================================

Justin POV

I'M LATE, I'M FREAKING LATE!

It 6:45pm and Zayn will be here at 6:50pm and I'm not even ready!

I know it's not a 'date' but I'm hanging out with Zayn!

I quickly changed into my outfit and did my hair.

I then heard the doorbell ring, and I ran to go open it.

Once I opened it, a gorgeous figure was standing at my front door.

"hey beautiful" he smiled winking at me.