Chapter 13 (Part 1)

Justin POV

Zayn and I were walking to our secret location in the woods since he had to pull me out of my old home. I don't understand why he just took me out of there? He said he needed me out of my home, but why?

Since me and Zayn always come here, we decided to build a little cabin to hang out or spend the night. We walked in side our cabin and I dropped my gym bag on the floor.

Well at least we set up one bed huh?

"we're going to stay here for a little while okay, if you hungry just tell me so I can go out and get you something alright?" he told me.

I just looked down and nodded, he noticed me right away.

"Justin, baby look at me" he said as he had his hands on my face trying to make me look at him. I looked up and stared at his red eyes.

"I'm sorry I had to take you away like that, but I need to protect you, keep you safe. I don't want you to get hurt beautiful"

What does he mean by not wanting me to get hurt?

"then why Zayn? Why am I here? Who or what is going to hurt me that makes you want to protect me?" I asked him, I need to know this.

He sighed and sat on the bed, I sat next to him waiting for him to respond.

"our kind is run by a group of court vampires to make a decision on what a vampire should or should not do. The main leader of our kind is Draco, he has these rules he calls 'words' on what our kind shouldn't do so humans can't suspect that we exist. There's this one major rule that we a suppose to follow, 'don't fall for a human', we can't be in relationships with a human because Draco thinks that humans would expose us to the whole word. But I fell for you. I fell in love with you Justin and I don't regret it at all. I didn't care what he said about consequences he would give, I cared about being with you and that's all that matters, us being together. Draco found out about relationship by I guess using he power to see things of what are kind is doing. He sent three of his servers to come find and catch you. That's why I took you away from everything to protect you. I love you so much, I just couldn't lose you babe, I just can't" he told me with teary eyes hold my hands tightly.

"I understand, so how long do I stay here?" I ask him.

"until Draco's servers give up their search" he told me, well that going to be a longtime.

I nod and shortly smile, "alright, as long as we're together, I'm fine" I told him.

He smiles and kisses my hand.

"oh and Zayn? I'm hungry now" I told him.

"I'll go get you some food" he said leaving the cabin.

Well this going to be good.

=======================================================

* FIVE DAYS LATER *

Harry POV

I walking to Justin's house since we're going to hang out tonight.

As I was walking I saw a crowd of bystanders and police cars all over the place, I walked over to see what was going on. They were standing in front of Justin's house, the windows had broke glass everywhere, the front door was broken in half, it was a disaster.

I saw Justin's mother on the gurney being pushed by the paramedics .

I ran over to her to check on her.

"Momma Pattie, what happened here?" I asked her.

"Harry, is that you?" she asked me in a despite way.