demetri

Lily woke up from a nightmare in the middle of the night. She couldn't breathe properly. She had a dream about the same thing she's been having nightmares about for the past few months.
Hawk breaking demetris arm.
She knows it's not going to happen again because Eli is back on the good side and he's really sorry about what happened but in the dream hawk doesn't look sorry but in real life you could see the guilt in his eyes.
Lily called demetri to reassure her. He said if she ever has any problems he'll be there in a heartbeat. He doesn't care what time it is.
It dialed a few times until she heard demetris half asleep voice.
" Hey are you okay" he asked gently.
She smiled. Just hearing his voice made her feel better.
" Yeah it's just I had that nightmare again and I'm really scared. It's like every time I close my eyes it's happening all over again. You getting hurt" she cried.
" It's okay lily. I'm on my way" he said without hesitating.
He got in comfy clothes and quickly ran to a store that was open 24 hours to buy her some treats.
Eventually lily heard a gentle knock on the window. She instantly rushed up and saw demetris smiling face.
" Hey are you okay" he asked trying to be quiet while sneaking in.
" I am now" she said.
Demetri pulled her into a long comforting hug.
" See I'm okay. Hawk hasn't hurt me in a very long time because he's very sorry and I doubt he would like the idea that he scared you so much that your having nightmares and that's because he cares about us and he didn't ever want to hurt us. He's not going to hurt me again so please don't worry" demetri assured her.
He gently pulled her onto the bed and pulled her in to his arms where she felt so much better.
" Hey I got you these" he said passing her her favorite candy.
" Thanks demetri for these and for coming" y/n sounded like she was dozing off already.
" No problem I'll always be here for you" he said gently.
He softly kissed her forehead to make her feel safe and she instantly fell back to sleep while demetri did the same thing now knowing she's okay.

Hey requests are open. Any cobra Kai character you want a story based on just ask and I'll try my best with your idea. Please don't be afraid to comment and thank you for reading