𝟔| 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐲𝐦 𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐡

CHAPTER SIX:

DESTROYING PYM TECH

IT WAS DARK outside all around the city as the work building was crowded with civilians of San Francisco and guard with guns as they checked people

IT WAS DARK outside all around the city as the work building was crowded with civilians of San Francisco and guard with guns as they checked people. Metal detector could be heard beeping as the citizens walked through it once taking some stuff off, showing that Cross had done what he told Hope about over the phone and tripled security and many other stuff he had planned to do and successfully did it, making sure no one would ruin his big moment for the night about his new creation.

In the hallways, security guards could be seen walking around as their eyes looked around for any threats, not noticing that one guard happened to be fake as he made his way to a room and greeted one of the other guards, who wore a nice suit, with a nod before showing him the fake badge that had been made.

Luis calmly stood beside the guard just as the guard started moving around, the ants crawling over him giving him a lot of pain just when Luis thrusted his hand forward and roughly punched the guard, knocking him out. Luckily, there was no one else in the hallway except for the mother and daughter now making their way in his direction and towards the door he had been standing right beside.

"See? That's what I'm talking about. That's what I call an unfortunate casualty in a very serious operation." Luis exclaims, though his words turned into a mumble when Hope walked in front of him.

The woman brought out her card and slid it through the machine, making the doors opened as she walked inside. Glancing at Y/n, Luis grabbed the ankles of the now unconscious guard before dragging him into the room and behind one of the many walls around. Outside in the hall, Y/n looked around to make sure there was no one as she smoothed out the dress her mother had made her wear.

Meanwhile, outside of the building as they had just been ready to head inside, Camden stood just a bit behind Hank, who had been stopped by two undercover cops as they spoke to him. The teenager looked around, his foot tapping against the ground as he played with the tie of the suit Hank had given to him, not liking how tight the tie was on his neck.

"Listen to me. If I don't get into this building, people will die." Hank warns.

One of the cops squints his eyes on the man. "That's awfully dramatic."

All of a sudden, a loud siren blaring had many people still outside of the building looking over to see the same vehicle the undercover cops had been driving was now moving around as someone was no doubt driving inside.

Camden found himself holding in the smirk when he caught sight of Dave's face in the driver's seat as he drove the vehicle away with the cops rushing after it, completely forgetting about Hank, who had immediately turned around and ushered the teenage boy inside the building before they could go after them again.