9. considerations.

"liv's gone." chandler said walking into apartment 20, where everyone was gathered. "what? what do you mean?" rachel asked as the group all looked over at chandler. "well she's not here, or at her apartment, or at ours." chandler explained, pacing the room a little. "are you sure she isn't just at the shop or something?" ross said, raising an eyebrow. "no. her apartment hadn't been slept in. it was obvious. she must have not gone back to her apartment after leaving joey and i's last night." this caused some panic flooding through the group. monica looked concerned, especially knowing more than the rest about what probably upset the younger bing. a voice broke her out of her thoughts. "she's not gone." phoebe spoke up, standing from her seat on the couch. "she's asleep at my place." phoebe explained. the blonde walked over to chandler to grab his shoulders to stop him pacing. "she turned up at my door at like 2 in the morning, she didn't look herself. i don't know what happened. but she was tired, i left her asleep when i came over." phoebe explained mainly to chandler who visible relaxed knowing his sister was safe. "thank you, pheebs. can we go over now? i want to check she's okay." the girl nodded grabbing her purse. "we'll be back later! hopefully with a girl known as olivia bing!" phoebe said as the pair left the apartment.

-

the pair arrived at phoebe's place, and as phoebe expected, olivia was inside. the girl was sat on the couch reading a book. "oh thank god!" chandler said as he walked in the apartment, causing the younger bing to turn her head. she put the bookmark back in the book and set it on the coffee table before standing up as chandler began to walk fast over to his sister. "what?" olivia said confused as chandler wrapped his arms around her. "he thought you'd gone. like missing." phoebe explained to the other girl, causing her to nod a little. "why'd you think that?" she chuckled and rubbed his back a little before pulling away from the hug so they could all sit back on the couch. "cause you hadn't slept in your apartment, well unless you'd slept on the floor." he said with an eyebrow raise. "yeah i went to a bar last night, had a couple of drinks and phoebe's was closer so i came here instead." she explained with a shrug. "sorry, if i woke you pheebs." she added looking at the girl who let her sleep on the couch. the blonde shook her head with a smile telling her not to worry about it. "well then lets go back to monica's, come on livs" phoebe said standing up with a smile. olivia tensed slightly at the mention of monica's name but quickly hide it from the others. "uh, actually i do need to talk to you chandler." she said causing phoebe to sit back down.

"i'm thinking about going back to paris." she admitted softly. this caused chandler to sit up and stare at her, phoebe as well. "what? why?" both phoebe and chandler said causing her to shrug. "i don't know. i guess i'm just a little concerned i didn't give paris a good enough try without my ex. i'm worried i made a mistake. rushed into things. pushed myself onto you and your friends when i haven't seen you since we were basically kids." she explained and phoebe interrupted. "speaking for the whole group we don't feel like you pushed in, not at all. if anything we feel you haven't pushed enough. we want to hang out with you more." she said causing oliva to smile a little at her. "thank you pheebs." chandler sighed and ran his hand through his hair. "please don't rush about moving back to france. you only just got an apartment here." he said softly and suddenly something inside him clicked. "is this to do with the tension between you and monica?" he asked looking at his sister. "what? what tension? what?" olivia said nervously. "oh come on olivia. we're not stupid. if you're worried she hates you or something i can assure you she doesn't. she's just having a rough break up with richard so now is a hard time to get to know her. i promise she's a great person." chandler said rubbing olivia's knee. "i know. it's not monica." she lied, fiddling with the ends of her hair. "i'm only thinking about it. nothing is certain." she said with a shrug. "you're right i did only just get my apartment. and i would miss you and building our relationship." she shrugged and chandler pulled her into a hug. "come on, lets get you home." he said softly kissing her head before pulling away. both bings stood up, olivia thanking phoebe again, before they made the walk back to olivia's place. phoebe making her way back to monica's.

-

somehow, phoebe and chandler made it back to monica's at pretty much similar times. olivia was now in her apartment, eating a pizza they picked up on the way back to her apartment. "how is she?" rachel asked as the pair walked back into monica's apartment. "she's okay." phoebe said as she sat down. "except for the fact she wants to go back to paris." chandler said with a slight groan. "what? why?" ross asked turning to face his friends, monica walked over to the seating area from the kitchen to listen, concerned. "she's worried she made a mistake. didn't give paris a good enough try without her ex. is pushing herself onto all of us when we don't actually want her here." he shrugged. "i told her the last wasn't true." phoebe said humming. "hopefully she doesn't leave. i enjoy her company." rachel said softly.

a/n
sorry it took so long for an update, life has been pretty busy and will continue being busy for a small while, hopefully i'll be able to bulk write some chapters soon! thanks for all the love on this book though <3 also i just uploaded a few chapters for a new friends social media fanfic! if anyone wants to check it out i'd much appreciate it <3