{] Chapter 4 [}

❝ ❞ = Speak
• • = Think
• • • = Timeskip
* * = Phone Text
==============
Third's Pov
Turtles
❝ Another Hamato!? ❞

Sensei Splinter
❝ And she is my sister, one of the youngest siblings in my family. ❞

They were shocked at what Splinter said to them when he mentioned who she is.

Leonardo
❝ But We thought you were the only one left from Hamato Clan. ❞

Splinter sighs as he groans a bit when he gets up and uses his staff to help him stand straight.

Sensei Splinter
I am sorry that I kept it as a secret... If I tell you sooner, your curiosity will overwhelm you and put you in the danger even her.

Raphael
❝ Was it about Foot Clan? ❞

Sensei Splinter
❝ Yes, they are still around here as I told you before. They were hard to be spotted and outsmart heroes better than villains would. Now enough explaining, you four passed the lesson and you are allowed to keep those weapons. ❞

Splinter looks at them, Turtles were sitting on their knees.

Sensei Splinter
❝ But I want y'all to take care of them and they will take care of you. ❞

Sensei Splinter slams his staff on the floor, making turtles bow at him. They'd all get up to their feet and leave the dojo, Leonardo is the last one about to leave.

Sensei Splinter
❝ And Leonardo. ❞

Leonardo
❝ Huh? ❞

Leonardo turns his head and looks at Splinter.

Sensei Splinter
❝ As you were a leader, you must not let that cocky side control you. ❞

Leonardo
❝ Don't worry, Dad. I promise it won't be a mistake- ❞

Leonardo didn't pay attention, just bump his head against the door and it make him yelp in pain a bit. Leonardo let out a chuckle in embarrassment as he slowly went out through the door he bumped into and close it.

Sensei Splinter sighs and shakes his head. He turns around and walks his way into the library, he pulls out one of the books which is not an actual book. The secret door opens by itself for Splinter to walk inside.

Walking his way down the stairs, he sees the Shredder's helmet inside the shield which is a barrier that prevents anyone from taking it.

When he gets closer, Splinter slowly drops to his knees and holds his staff that standing on the floor. He stares at the helmet.

Sensei Splinter
❝ Brother, I do not know if you are still there, but I want to say how much I have loved you as my brother, even if we do not same blood. ❞

Splinter's hand reaches into his robes and pulls out a photo. He sees a photo of young Shredder and Splinter holding baby Karai in their arms. He sighs and closes his eyes.

• • •

On Monday, it's school time as turtles dress up in their uniform. They are getting out of their dorm and entering U.A High School. Walking through the hallway.