chapter twelve

A/n: Hello! It's been awhile but plz ignore any spelling or grammar errors plz and thank you :)

Taehyung sat on the edge of his bed sipping on a cup of water. He had his robe on and a face mask on relaxing his skin.

He groaned hearing a loud knock coming from his door, he got up it must've been Jimin with Sang-woo, his son loves being with Jimin, and well Jimin doesn't mind spending time with the pup.

He looked at the peephole and rolled his eyes. It was Jeongguk, "What?" Taehyung opened the door, and Jeongguk just came in.

"Get ready, your going to my date for my premiere party," he said.

"What can't you just take fucking Suzy with you?" Taehyung mumbled glaring at Jeongguk.

"I would rather make her my date instead of you, but the media thinks we're in love" ouch the sting hurt Taehyung's heart like a lightning bolt going through his heart.

"Fine" Taehyung mumbled walking away from Jeongguk and heading towards his room to get changed.

He got a laced buttoned-up shirt, and his black slacks, wearing a bright shiny necklace around his neck he sighed taking a deep breath, looking at himself in the mirror, he had bags under his eyes not getting proper sleep was the worst for Taehyung it made him feel miserable.

When he was done getting changed, he saw Jeongguk talking on the phone, he turned around to look at Taehyung he opened the door and left and Taehyung followed along as well.

When they arrived the whole place was magnificent, lights shining brightly at the entrance and all the cameras turned to the two of them.

Jeongguk pulled Taehyung by his waist, making him yelp by the sudden action.

"Let go of me," Taehyung said looking at him with a smile.

"Just this once, I'll let go once we get into where the party is being held," Jeongguk remarked his grip getting tighter around his waist fingers in his skin causing Taehyung to wince.

The bright flashing lights made Taehyungfeel sick to his stomach, both walking two where the reports wanted them to stand.

Taehyung wrapped his arm around the alpha's bicep waving towards the camera and pulling a fake grin, Jeongguk did the same.

Both stick together like a magnet, making their way towards the main entrance. Once they got inside Jeongguk let go of him. Taehyung cleared his throat, looking away as he loved the warmth from Jeongguk, wanting more.

It was a while until Taehyung went to sit down, his legs hurting from standing up to much, Jeongguk stood with a glass of wine in his hand taking a sip, and talking to the other actors who stood there laughing at whatever he was saying.

Taehyung rolled his eyes, he looked away but stopped once he spotted a person he generally hated. He looked at her making her way towards Jeongguk, with a smile hugging her face.

He saw Jeongguk turn around his expression, which made Taehyung's heart flutter. But he turned away once the other actors turned to him and wave at him.

His heart tightened in his chest knowing damn well Jeongguk would never in this paid marriage ever look at him like he does to Suzy.

It sucks.

Bad.

Taehyung catches the bartender's attention, "Can I get the strongest?" He nods his head grabs the glass cup and pours the liquid in.