Chapter Ten

Kamden's POV

"I can't believe you did this," Jessica says, cleaning up my wound. The cold towel stung my cut open flesh. I groan in pain as she cleans the area that I had been punched. To fill you in, I beat up my sister's ex. He is now at the hospital for injuries but I could not care less. I explained that he was threatening to hurt my sister, and he already has. They did not arrest him, but they are keeping an eye on him, aka trackers and cameras and bugs, little tiny microphones they hook up to you.

"Jessica," I say, pulling her hand away from my face. I look into her eyes and lean in slowly to kiss her. She leans in and puts her finger on my lips. She smiles and says, "Not until you get cleaned up." She pulls away and walks away, wringing out the cloth and throwing it in the laundry. I get up from my spot on the couch and walk up to her, wrapping my arms around her hips.  I kiss her on top of the head and whisper "Good night", then I head upstairs to go to sleep.

As I make my way upstairs, I feel a tiny hand grab my hand. I turn around and I see Jessica, who is looking at me with a big smile. I smile back to her and stop to kiss her. I back her up onto the railing as it gets heated. I release, as I press my forehead against hers.

"I love you"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*

SORRY, FILLER CHAPTER BUT ITS JUST BECAUSE I WANT TO UPLOAD FOR YOU GUYS, SO SORRY

I have 36 days until we start school :/ but on the bright side that means I can upload more bc computers!!!

love you sm, goodnight❤️