#Hot Couple

So aaj academy me cadets ki party chal rahi thi aur na change hue bhi trainers ko join karna padhna....

Reason you all know: #Batra Mam ne order diya tha😂

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

So party us going on, all were looking pretty and hot and having fun except Karan aka khadoos Shergill....he is Silently Standing in a corner having apple juice in his hand....

Faizi come(with teasing smile): kya baat hai janaab ji aaj to kehera daah rahe hai??

Karan(with smriked): Lekin tu aaj bilkul gaadha lag raha hai...

Faizi gives glare to him, which is royally ignored....

Faizi again with teasing smile: Waise aaj aapki Raani Sahiba bhi kafi hot and Pretty Mahajan lag rahi hain.....

Karan glanced at monu, and really found her Pretty Mahajan....but then he also noticed others, some boys were lusting over her.....

Karan: Faizi dhyaan rakhna party Me koi drink na kar raha ho, warn mujhse burra koi nhi hoga(in stern voice then left)

OtherSide, monu is dancing with Chitra, sumanji and bala....Sidsa are busy with each other.

In dim light, monami is looking extremely hot in black dress and she is dancing while her curves are looking awesome...

Suddenly Karan approached her and pull her closer by her waist.....he kept one hand on his upper back while other on waist...

Monu in huge shocked looked at him...Karan too look at her and pull her more closer...

Chitra is Staring at them with open mouth....even sumanji too joined her....now there whole attention is towards Moran.....

Monu asked with raised eyebrows: What?

But karan starts dancing with her and pull her closer and whispers near her ear...

Karan: tumhari dress ki Zip khuli hain....

Monu scaredly look at him....he blink his eyes in assurance....

Monu hide her face in his chest, karan hide her in his hug and look around.....

Chitra is still looking at them.....Karan smile a little and turns monu

Now her back is facing him....he hugged her tightly by her waist...

He Slightly bend down and closed her zip through his mouth....Shiver rushes in Monu's body and she immediately gripped his hands tightly.....and her cheeks are deep red in colour, she really didn't know why she is blushing??

Unknown to them, this is all is noticed by Chitra and Sumanji....

Chitra(excitedly): #Hot Couple.

Sumanji: arey chila kyu rahi hai?? Purri academy ko batna hai kya...

Chitra(dreamily): Haan yaar kya couple hai, karan sir just rocks.....

Both together: Yeah actually they are most #Hot Couple in this world.....

Karan hold her hand and left the party while Chitra and sumanji goes behind them.....

Karan is Scolding Monami....

Karan: bilkul dhyaan nhi rakhti ho apna...

Monu(with pout): Sorry na..

Karan while holding her shoulder: monami some boys are looking at you with bad eyes, that's why I also said u to be careful....

Chitra be like: #Awww how caring...

Monu immediately snuggled more into his chest....Karan too hold her protectively.....

Monu: I noticed their gaze,...Karan wo mujhe aisse kyu dekh rahe the? Kya sach me meri dress inappropriate hai..(with innocent face she asked)

Karan signed: monami me ye nhi keh raha tumhari dress me problem hai.....Problem unna ladko ki mentality par hain.....but ye har ladki k farz bhi baata hai ki wo isse baat se aware rahe aur aapni safety k aur dhyaan rakhe....

Ye to tum yaha academy me ho issliye koi galat karne se pehle 100 baar sochege.....par outside you have to be careful ki koi tum drank karke use na kar sake......

Monu is overwhelmed after hearing this.....she already knows that how much his khadoos shergill respects women......he always appreciate that....but now in her eyes, usski  respect aur bhi bada gayi hai.....she is proud to be his Cadet....

She immediately hugged him tightly while smiling even karan too hold her tightly.....monami is feeling safe in his arms....Karan slightly kissed her head.....

Seeing them like this, both Chitra and sumanji is like Awww how cute..

Chitra: sumanji Manti hai na ki they are #Hot and Cute Couple...

Sumanji: Haan Ur Karan sirji par humko proud hain...

Chitra: #but now we have to Keep it as Secret....

Sumanji nodded and they both leave Couple like this....

Moran are still in tight hug.....

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Thank you..!!

Stay tuned for next part...!!

Bbyyee

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■