K for Khadoos and Kiss?🙈

So Thank you guys for your votes and comments.....

Let's continuing next part...

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Koel's PoV:

Oh God why this life is very complicated man???

Can't for once, I get some peace....thanks to monami and karan sir, that Abhay chapter is closed forever in my life...

But sometimes i think there is something between them.....i mean they really look adorable with each other....

Okay let me see where she is? Right now I want someone to make me feel relax, and the person is Monami...!!!

When I reached near her room, I get shocked to see the scenario...

Scenario: Monami is laying on her floor with karan on top over her and there lips are attached with each other.....they are so lost with other from the past 5 minutes....

Oh God, karan sir to isse chor hi nhi rahe hai....I mean yaar 5 min ho gaya hai, let her take some breath Sir...

But I am shocked I mean our Karan Sir and Monami's K for Khadoos is Kissing her passionately in her room......

Wow! That is a great news, But I have to keep it secret as I am there friend......

With wide smile, she left the place.....

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Moran were Still laying in that position....Suddenly monu felt something near her legs and pushed karan shouted: Ahhh?

Karan: kya hua kyu chila rahi ho? Aur push kyu kiya?

Monu immediately jumped on him and hugged him tightly, karan gets frozed for a moment then hold her tightly so that she didn't fall....

Karan while creasing her back: kya hua?

Monu: Wo Chuha(and snuggled more into his neck)

Karan: Raani Sahiba Relax, kuch nhi hoga...me hu na(while calming her)

Monu: Karan please mujhe nhi rehna isse room hai mujhe kahi aur le chalo.....

Karan: Haan first relax aur neech utharo agar kisne humhe aisse dekh liya to koi kya sochega....

Monu: nhi pehle tum mujhe bed par baitho aisse hi warna me nhi utharti(said cutely like a sacred kid)

Karan chuckled and lay her gentle on her bed....he too sit beside her...

Karan look at her face and she is completely deep red in colour like a beetroot, first he was confused then he realised what happened between them.....

Karan too blush hard and touches his lips with his finger....monu noticed that and she look down in embarrassment

Both were silent as they didn't know what to say....they were looking here and there...

Karan: ab..wo me, I am sorry monu, if you feel uncomfortable because of that thing ....

Monu with mischievous: Ussko Kiss kehte hai na ki thing....

Karan look at her with wide eyes and found her with mischievous smile.....he too smriked and start playing along with her....

Karan: Yeah the Kiss, is was passionate, Don't you think so??!!

Now Monami is Red as tomato and not making any eye contact him....

Karan leaned towards her and she hide her face in pillow....

Karan chuckled and monu blush hard and clenched pillow tightly....

Karan: OK I am leaving....(and about to left)

Monu immediately: No...and hold his hand...

Monu said cutely: Please Stay with me or take me from this room......I can't stay alone with that Mouse....Please(with puppy eyes)

Karan Signed and nodded in Yes....

In FLASHBACK:->

Monu immediately Called karan in scared tone... Karan gets tensed and immediately reached her room to find her on bed and clenching her blanket tightly around her....

He immediately ran towards her and took her in his embrace ...he is shocked to see her like that...

After knowing the main reason that she is Sacred of a small mouse....

Karam started laughing loudly and monu is smacking on his chest....which leads to their small fight and they gets disbalanced and fall in the ground with there lips attached with each other.....

(And that time koel came and noticed them in that position)

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Thank you...!!

Stay tuned for next part...!!

Byyyeee

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■