Secret? konsa Secret?🧐

So this is the Last Part of story, thank you for your Votes and comments,

Continuing from previous part:->

Next Morning, they were still sleeping peacefully in each other's embrace...

Monu woke up first and found herself in his chest, she blush hard and softly kissed his forehead

Which broke his Sleep and he look at her with wide eyes...

Monu shyly looked another side to control her blush...

Karan Smiled seeing her flushed face and softly turns her towards him...

She hold her chin and make her look at him...

Karan kissed her tomato cheeks which makes are more blushy...

Monu immediately hide herself in his chest, karan chuckled and he too hugged her tightly...

Karan in husky Voice: "Raani Sahiba, will you marry me"?

Monu gets frowned for a moment and looked at him with wide eyes and asked, "what"?

Karan: arey yaar koi to hoina chahiye na life me jiske saath hum sab kuch share kar sake...ussko bohot saara pyaar sake(while creases her cheeks which made her beetroot) and for that I need you raani sahiba

Monu with raised eyebrows: Kyu?

Karan while holding her hand with him and said, "Because I love you Raani Sahiba, mujhe Kal hi realise hua that I fall for you very hard"  tumhara kya kehna hai iss baare me??

Monu: umm..soch kar bataogi (and showed her tongue to him and tries to ran away but karan hold her tightly)

Karan: Raani Sahiba bohot shoq hai na aapko mastii karne ka...hmm

And start teasing her with her pillow and teddy bear..

Monami was laughing loudly and said: ok stop na!! Solly....."I love you too"(and kissed his cheeks)

Karan: hmm....Good Girl, now freshen up

Monu: kyun?

Karan: Arey humhe official announcement bhi to karni hai marriage ki??

Monu excitedly exclaimed: hmm sab kitne khush honge na Specially Sid...

Karan smiled and kissed her forehead...

All Psaf gathered in Academy Hall and are waiting for MoRan...

Moran reached there after 5 minutes, they were smiling and blushing...

All guessed it till now and waiting for them to reveal their "Secret"

Karan while holding Monami's hand: Hey everyone, humhe aap log ko kuch batana hain..m

All with wide smile: We already know that...that You Guys Love each other...

All look at each other with Shocked expression and Moran were looking at each other with, "Inko kaise Pata"?

All again said together: Promise Monu/monami/bro/Dr madam/janaab ji/ Sirji/Shergill, We to Keep it as Secret, pata nhi inko kaise pata chala....

Moran first look at each other with surprised expression and then look at them with shocked expression

"SECRET"? Arey konsa Secret??

All again together: Yehi that You guys were in Secret Relationship??!!

Moran literally Shouted: What??

Sid: no need to hide bro, we already know that...

Moran Still with Shocked expression: How??

Sid(with teasing smile): I saw you guys watching romantic movie together..

Sanju: Sirji aap monami ko "baby" keh kar bhulate hai? How romantic!!

Bala: Haan Karan Sirji mujhe to pata hi nhi tha aap itne Caring hain....

Chitra: Haan #Hot couple #KaranSir is so #Caring..

Koel: Haan k for karan and khadoos ne Kiss kiya....I was really shocked that time guys...

Faizi: Aur Janaab ji aap, Shaadi se pehle hi Make out kare rahe the??

Moran look at each other with  expression:, "Ye Sab kab hua"?

Batra Sir: Shergill, aab Secret rakhene ki koi jarurot nhi hain, Maine bhi dekha hai tum dono ko Kal saath me Ek saath...

Moran gets embarrassed and then  speak together, "Par humne to aaj Subah hi Confess kiya hai, ek dusre se apna pyaar"

To Aap log ne Secret kya rakha hai, itne Dino se??

All with shocked expression: "Kya"?

Moran: Haan humne kab bola aapse that "Can you keep it Secret"??

All understand that they misunderstood there suitation but now they are happy for them...

Moran for a moment look at each other and digest all things and then burst out into laughter...

Both hugged each other tightly and they were blesses to gets these peoples as there Friends....

[THE END]

Posted New Story, "Dil Diyaan Gallan", Do check it out..!!

Thank you...!!

Byyee

Take care..!!

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■》