Fallout:

Fallout Harem x Male Inventor/Shopkeeper Reader:

Reader Info:
You had been out in the wasteland for a good long while now.

You had been through a lot, you even lost your arm, leg and eye forcing you to replace them with mechanical parts.

You managed to survive though thanks to your inventions.

Your weapons and knowledge allowed you to fend off most of the beasts.

Your missing body parts were due to you lacking experience, it was when you first got out into the wasteland from your vault.

You were more experienced now and you could handle yourself.

You opened up a traveling shop to aid others across the wasteland with your inventions.

This is your adventure in the world of Fallout.

Harem:

A.R.A the Assaultron:
A broken Assaultron unit you found out in the wastes.

You rebuilt her and reprogrammed her to help you run your shop.

A.R.A stands for Automated Robotic Assistant.

A.R.A is always ready ot assist you no matter what, she's an eager helper and will risk her life to protect you.

It's the least she could do after you saved and repaired her of course.

Not only that, you even outfitted her with new weapons to guard your shop if you're not around and sometimes she seems a little too happy to blow up any troublemakers.

She's still an Assaultron after all.

Kira the Deathclaw:A highly intelligent female Deathclaw you found raiding your food supply at night

Kira the Deathclaw:
A highly intelligent female Deathclaw you found raiding your food supply at night.

Instead of shooting at her like most would have you were more curious as to why she was wearing clothes.

Deathclaws don't normally see the need to where clothes as they were one of the Apex predators of the wasteland.

Though most don't have breasts either, not even the females, so you were curious about those too.

So you let her have her fill, making sure she didn't scarf down everything and questioned her.

Apparently the reason for her clothes is because she's so intelligent she understands the concept of public decency.

Though her clothes aren't exactly decent she stated it was better than nothing and these were the only things she could find that would fit her, she tried finding better clothes but couldn't.

So after that she thanked you for letting her eat and layed down near the campfire to rest for the night.

Though after that, she kind of just never left, she's been following you around ever since.

Jessie the Super Mutant:No matter where you go, you and Jessie always seem to run into each other

No matter where you go, you and Jessie always seem to run into each other.

She had basically become your regular either purchasing your newer weapons or asking you for repairs.

You enjoy her company a lot, despite her tough exterior she is a very sweet girl...to you at least.

To others she's mostly rude or stand-offish.

She's visited your little shop so often you even decided to give her a discount and in return sometimes she'll even give you some new material she managed to find along her own journeys whenever she runs into you.

Sally the Ghoul:A farmer Ghoul Girl you met at the start of your journey who offered you shelter for many days at her farm while you prepared to set off

Sally the Ghoul:
A farmer Ghoul Girl you met at the start of your journey who offered you shelter for many days at her farm while you prepared to set off.

Sally is your classic tomboy farmgirl complete with southern accent and all.

While on her farm the two of you bonded and grew close.

Sally developed feelings for you and was sad to see you go regretting that she could never confess to you.

Sally is a tough Ghoul, but she misses sleeping next to you in bed.

All she can do for now is hope you'll come back so she can finally tell you how she feels.

Flatwoods MonsterAn Alien you found hiding in the forest from a village that was trying to hunt her down

Flatwoods Monster
An Alien you found hiding in the forest from a village that was trying to hunt her down.

They had mistaken her for a malevolent alien when really she was just trying it survive.

Turns out she was a highly mutated Zetan that was exiled off her planet due to her being perceived as genetically inferior and here she was.

Feeling bad for her, you let her join you on your journey you on your journey.

She claims she'd rather be dead than be caught dead with an inferior lifeform like you, but it was better than constantly being hunted and so now you have the mythical Flatwoods Monster as a companion.

(A/N: Can someone help me come up with a name for her, I'd like to sound Alien, but I can't think of anyrhing.)
_______________________________________