Massive Crossover Thing:

Okay, so I have this idea for a story set in a world where heroes and villains are everywhere.

There's even a hero association and a villain association and every hero gets an assigned villain.

You'll be a hero and this guy will be your assigned villain.

Crow:You and this guy have a very odd relationship compared to most heroes and villains

Crow:
You and this guy have a very odd relationship compared to most heroes and villains.

He really hates you, but he needs to be your nemesis, because with anyone else he's just bored out of his mind.

You're the only person he can properly hate and get into his role as a Villain with.

Anyone else he'll just want to get it over with and he usually ends up killing them.

You...you really don't care either way for reasons that will be explained.

Becky Rockler:She is Crow's partner and girlfriend and as a result she is also your nemisis though most of her days are spent making sure Crow's base and machines are up and running

Becky Rockler:
She is Crow's partner and girlfriend and as a result she is also your nemisis though most of her days are spent making sure Crow's base and machines are up and running.

She really has no problems with you, the only reason you and her come into conflict in the first place is because her boyfriend's your nemesis.

She focuses on the more complex side of villainy while Crow tries to end your life.

Truly if it weren't for her, Crow wouldn't have a lot of the resources he does.

Now before I go on to explain you, this story will feature a lot of characters from different media, a few examples are.

Tasque Manager from Deltarune will be a villain and the Tasques the giant cat things will serve as her Minions.

Also the Auditor from Madness Combat will be the head of the villains association, those are just a few examples of what to expect

Now onto you.

(Y/N) (L/N)For now you're still working on your hero name

(Y/N) (L/N)
For now you're still working on your hero name.

You see your father was one of the greatest heroes of all time, he is loved and respected by everyone.

He was a true shining bastion of what a hero should be, except to you, cause your dad was a jerk to you your entire life.

He'd bring you out on missions that put your life at risk, he'd use you as a distraction or a decoy for villains resulting in you almost dying then made fun of you if you cried.

You once walked in on him and your mother banging and you were so stunned you couldn't even run or look away.

He finished and asked you to get him a cigarette...yeah you're pretty traumatized.

Your father's dead now and you have to carry on his legacy, but you understandably hate your asshole father.

I mean at his funeral you got drunk and pissed on his grave.

You did eventually get married and had 2 kids, a son and a daughter.

Unfortunately your wife would often get stressed over the fact that your children would be put in constant danger.

You did not put them in danger BTW, they just got targeted because of your hero status by villains.

Your wife eventually snapped and attempted to kill you, so you divorced her ass and she got put into an insane asylum.

Now you were stuck raising 2 kids, luckily your dad was a billionaire thanks to his hero work so money wasn't an issue.

Unfortunately you'd often drink and had to take meds due to all these events so you're not a very good father yourself.

You are a brilliant scientist though and that suit you wear is something you designed.

You've made a lot of other inventions too, but the science department often deem what you make unethical...you don't care.

This story will focus on your misadventures with Crow, your family and Becky with a few others.

Love Interest:
Now finding a love interest for you is hard here, since this is a huge crossover thing I'd say any girl from of animated media is available.

So can you guys suggest any girls?

The Hero Association will give you a partner and she can be your love interest.

Have it be someone responsible, calm and patient so your kids can have a mother figure in their lives and give you someone to help you get your life back together.
_______________________________________