Melody/Lumeria info

Info:
Sexuality: Pansexual
Gender Identity: Demi-girl
Pronouns: they/them
Favourite flower: corn flower
Hobbies: writing, exploring
Abilities: has really good hearing, hears voices, fire resistant
Height: 4'8"
Looks:

Info:Sexuality: PansexualGender Identity: Demi-girlPronouns: they/themFavourite flower: corn flowerHobbies: writing, exploringAbilities: has really good hearing, hears voices, fire resistant Height: 4'8"Looks:

Extra info/ backstory:

Experienced the war of the realms, and witnessed the husking of Alerion. The vines on their legs are from when the messed with a weird object that caused miss to grow within them, at some points making them dangerous. The corn flower on their dress keeps them from becoming dangerous and from hurting anyone when out of control. When out of control, their body becomes completely encased with vines.

They try to stay away from any other human being in fear of hurting them. This is because in a past reset, they hurt all the people in the town they used to live in.

As a child, they met all the Gods. They were also learning Vo'lète from Alerion. However, wasn't able to learn anymore after his death.

Their blood is magenta, however they don't know why. (Will be revealed why in story.) They also don't regen health by eating like other people.

Was born with wings. Wings are a mix of blue white and purple feathers, with the wingspan of 6 feet (each wing is 3 feet.)

At some point as a child, they wrote the book of the Gods, however, they don't remember writing it.

When being looked after by Enderian as a child, Enderian made Perix look after them. Perix would always try and experiment on them and cause them to go back home to Alerion covered in bruises and scars. Therefore, resulting in them hating Perix with a burning passion.

They have a good bond with Epros. Each reset, they try to get to the end. Each time they do, they often talk to Epros.

They are also called young one by all of the gods.