♪Theories♪

Once I was in my room, I noticed that the books I had found were open. I also noticed that the book of the Gods was open and a book I didn't recognise on my desk, adding to my confusion.

"What did you want to talk about?" I asked once I heard the door shut and turned around to face Rae.

"Well, I had some theories about who this Lumeria person could be, especially since you don't remember anyone called Lumeria while growing up" Rae stated.

"Oh and what would your theories be?" I asked as Rae started to lead me over to my desk.

"Well, while you were in your room for a week, I found another copy of the book 'the princess of the Gods' and the copy isn't as crossed out as what the one you found was. Although the copy on has one page in it, here" Rae replied, sliding the book I didn't recognise over to me.

I looked down at the book and started reading it. It said:

"Huh? Weird

"Huh? Weird. I wonder why Lumeria wasn't left in their Aunt's care" I wondered aloud.

"Same, it's one of the things that stood out to me, along with the fact that there is a mix of coloured ink on the page" Rae said, also looking at the page.

"Anymore theories?"

"Well, I do have one more, although it might be a bit of a stretch."

"What is it?"

"Well, I've been comparing the writing in the book of the gods with the journal and they match up exactly. Also, you said you wrote the book of the gods and the only entry in the journal matched up with your tale of how the whole vines situation happened to you. So, my theory is that maybe your Lumeria. Like I said it's a bit of a stretch."

"Well, I can say your not the only one to think that cause the voices are also saying that they think I might be Lumeria."

"Mhm, but then I had a thought after I thought of the theory."

"Oh?"

"The thought was that if you really were Lumeria then surely you would remember, although at least remember a little, after all, it seems like the major gods are trying to hide it."

"I've thought about that and I feel like if something was to happen to my memory or did happen to it then it would be linked to Perix in some way. Especially, since most of the time when Enderian was supposed to baby sit me as a child, she left me under the watch of Perix, who always tried to experiment on me, resulting in me going home with multiple cuts and bruises."

"Any ideas as what Perix was experimenting with in you? If you don't mind me asking that is."

"Not really, for some reason, the memory is fuzzy to me. Although, I vaguely remember it being called something starting with an s but that's all and the only thing I remember her experimenting with on me. However, there were loads of other things she experimented with as well. Why do you ask?"

"Well, before I met Caspian in the last reset, he was stuck in the end prison and he said that Perix experimented with stuff on him. We also went to the end before the whole skulk situation, or at least I think it was before the skulk. Anyways, we were in the end, when Epros suddenly teleported us to Enderian's alchemy lab where we found notes about experiment's
Perix did on Cas, but it didn't say what she was experimenting."

"Huh? Weird!"

"What is it?"

"Epros isn't really one to randomly teleport people places, especially with people they don't really know."

"Oh? Any ideas as to why?"

"Not really."

"So, now what?"

"Well, I've shared all my theories so I guess we could move onto what I needed your help with, unless you have anything to add to the theories and that."

"I have zero things to add, cause although I spent a week looking into the copy of the princess of the gods book that I found, I came up with only the one theory of the Lumeria person being me. Well, I say I thought of it, but it was the voices who thought of it."

"Okay well, shall we?"

"Of course, lead the way Rae."

With that, Rae and I both made our way out of my room and started to head out of the house. Although, once outside, we were greeted by Alerion.

"Hey Alerion" I greeted.

"Lumeria sun tai, young one" was all Alerion said before disappearing.

"Lumeria is you?" Rae questioned while looking down at his vo'lete dictionary after a couple seconds of silence between us, "what does he mean by that?"

"I think they were confirming that I'm Lumeria. That has to be the only reason why he said it and Alerion doesn't lie" I replied, still confused by what happened.

"Well, I guess we now know who Lumeria is then" Rae shrugged, putting his dictionary away in his Ghaae box.

"Yeah, I guess we do. Anyways, what were we about to do again?" I replied.

"You were going to help me with something at the Archives" Rae informed, recieving a nod from me in response. We then made our way over to the Archives.

Once there, Rae and I ended up adding the new information we had to the books we found relevant. We then spent time sorting out all the book which had been returned.

It ended up taking us longer than we thought it would. However, we both agreed it was a nice change from what we had been usually doing. Well, for me it was. For Rae however, it wasn't much different from what he would do on a daily basis.

Once we were certain that we had finished, we both headed back to the Banner Fam house. I then went to bed and tried to get some sleep. Meanwhile, Rae did God knows what.