A little Christmas present

Merry Christmas everyone! 🎄🎁💕 I really hope you can enjoy the day with all your loved ones. Have a beautiful time!

________________

It was Christmas morning. Bradley was still sleeping peacefully in bed, as was Lea, while Stefani was plagued by slight nausea. The strange feeling in her stomach didn't let her fall asleep anymore, so she decided to make some preparations for lunch already. The family was invited for dinner. The joy was great to finally spend some time together after the hard time they had to go through.
While she gathered the dishes and dug a few pots out of the cupboards, she thought about the last months. The year was soon over, they time seemed to run away more and more.
Her career was still in full swing, but still, she would have cut back a bit because she wanted to finally have a family.
Just as she was throwing fresh garlic into the pan, she heard footsteps. From the footsteps alone, she could tell it was Lea, followed by Bradley.

Presents.

Good morning Lee.

Stefi! Good morning!

The little girl ran up to her and immediately wrapped her arms around her. Bradley appeared in the doorway and smiled.

Good morning my darling!

Bradley looked at the table and countertop in the kitchen, then walked up to her and gave her a sweet kiss.

You are so busy, you could have waited, then we would have helped you.

Stefani threw her arms around his neck, but was careful not to touch him with her garlic hands.

I know, but I couldn't sleep anymore and you could. You look so cute while sleeping.

She gave him another kiss, the desire for him was never quenchable and always there. They love between them so great that there were no suitable words to describe it.

May I open the presents? Please, please!

You have to wait until grandma and grandpa are here. Then you can open them.

Ohh man. Okay.

Lea groaned in frustration at the statement, making Bradley as well as Stefani laugh.

You know what.

Stefani washed her hands with salt and lemon to get rid of the spicy smell.

Wait a minute.

Then she disappeared for a moment and came back to the living room a few minutes later. Her hands were behind her back as if she was hiding something.

This morning when I woke up, I saw this in front of my bed with a note. You were such a sweet girl this year, Santa said you could open this ahead of time.

She held the beautifully wrapped present in front of Lea, who accepted it with shining eyes.

This is so beautiful!

Fascinated, the little girl looked at the gift.
Bradley put an arm around Stefani and gently pressed his nose against her cheek.

You are such a good mom.

He whispered the words in her ear so that only Stefani could hear the words. Immediately, a few tears welled up in her eyes.

A horse! Daddy, mommy look! A horse!

Oh wow, at least Santa listened to us in that it wasn't a real one.

Lea rolled her eyes dramatically, as Stefani sometimes did.