Be a Gentleman 2

He winked at her and picked up his pile of clothes. She looked after him and noticed, how her eyes lingered on him a few seconds too long, while he was walking towards the bathroom.

You can go ahead and pick a movie.

A soundless laugh escaped her as she realized what a weird situation they were in. Who the hell came up with the idea of building a bathroom surrounded by glass, without any curtains or doors.
As she scrolled through the various movies on Netflix, she caught her eyes briefly wandering to the bathroom. She couldn't see anything because everything was still fogged up. The water was running and she could only make out a faint outline of his body.
As soon as she got up from the bed, her foot hit the Coke bottle again and knocked it over, causing the rest to spill out.

Bradley, you're such a- I see ...

She whispered the words to herself, knowing that the bottle was right there for a reason. As Bradley before, she walked to the bathroom door.

B?

Yeah, what's going on?

Now I've spilled the Coke on the floor. Accidentally!

Oh really? Come on in.

With his permission, she entered the warm room. However, she made no effort to cover her eyes and he noticed that.

You know I can see you too.

It was exactly the same words she had said to him at the beginning, which made her grin.

I didn't want to trip over the carpet and most importantly .... Now we're even.

You can come in any time.

Her eyes stared directly into his, which made him grin. If she was being completely honest, she didn't know what that statement was referring to, the bathroom or the shower. With every cell in her body she tried to not look down, passing him. Wordlessly, she went out with a couple of towels and wiped away the puddle.
As soon as she left the warm bathroom, she felt a little cold again. Stefani checked the thermostat, but it didn't seem to get any warmer in the room, so she covered herself with a blanket. Bradley also noticed the cold hitting him as he left the bathroom with a towel around his waist. His upper body was well trained and a little tanned. He looked very hot, she had to give him that.
Stefani knew perfectly well that he had done it on purpose, because he had taken his things with him earlier.

What are you looking for?

My thick sweater. It's too cold otherwise.

Ah, sure.

As soon as he found it in the mess in his suitcase, he put it on and went back into the bathroom for a few seconds.

Did you pick out a movie?

As he walked past her, she was met by the cloud of scent he was trailing behind him. Unobtrusively, she inhaled deeply, enjoying the wonderful smell.
Bradley sat down on his own bed, looking at her.

Stef?

Oh yeah? Eh movie, right? What do you think of The Santa Clause?

Very nice!

It was already dark outside when the movie ended, only the white snow lit up the landscape. Both of them had said that they wanted to sleep now, but neither of them was really able to do so.

B? Are you still awake?

Her voice was a soft whisper, because she didn't want to wake him if he was already sleeping.