Loona And The Chocolate Factory

CONTENT WARNING: Vulgarities, sexual fetishes, lowbrow/perverted humor, and nudity. Don't read if you're under 18 or can't stand any of the previously mentioned topics.

 ______________

Hell...

It's a helluva place, filled to the brim with creeps, perverts, murderers... The lowest of the low, and filling up with more and more jackasses everyday.

But you don't care about that, you know exactly why you're reading this, and in the Ring of Gluttony was an odd factory that sprung up almost seemingly overnight. It's not an unheard prospect, in a world of magic that can teleport, change appearances, or kill higher level demons, having a factory built in such a short amount of time shouldn't be outside the realm of possibility.

Of course, this factory was producing what had also crept up overnight - Sweets. Chocolates, taffies, ice cream, etc - All with an additional selection of more sinful versions - moonshine bon bons, liquor chocolates, and champagne rose gummies.

This was Medly's Factory.

Who was Medly? Well, if you know who the author is, he apparently was a demon who appeared one day as well and was looking to do one thing and one thing only.

Make the moolah.

But enough of this backstory BS, you degenerates certainly didn't come here for backstory for a fetish story with images, you're here to see a certain hellhound girl expand. Perverts, I love you.

Well, let's get on with it.

A certain silver haired hellhound was a little put off by the odd factory that she walked towards. Not because of the promise of free sweets and a grand monetary prize for completing the tour that she could get for finding a blood red ticket in a bar of chocolate that she stole from her fatass of an imp of a co-worker.

Nah it was just really gaudy looking.

After a quick confirmation with the security guards at the front gate to confirm that her ticket was real, Loona walked through the gate and towards the front entrance. Loona looked down at her current outfit, adjusting it slightly as she walked. Normally the hellhound would elect to wear her usual outfit, but had elected to wear a dark blue tracksuit that covered a bit more of her skin.

Why?

Well, aside from the author of this story having a bit of a thing for sweatsuits with the word 'Juicy' slapped on the ass - Pockets. Literally that was the only other reason that Loona chose this outfit, cause hey... Could always steal some top secret stuff and sell them off for some extra cash right?

 Could always steal some top secret stuff and sell them off for some extra cash right?

"Ah! So you're the contest winner!"

The moment that Loona entered the main Lobby of the factory, she was met with a goofy looking demon - It wasn't so often that she'd seen a demon made of purple slime before, but anything's possible in hell. God, what a weird looking jerk, did he even have eyes? He had a yellow swirl on one side and a closed off eye for the other. He was dressed up as a pompous nobleman from another century - With a black penticoat, top hat, and had a cane tucked under his arm.