Millie And The Chocolate Factory

CONTENT WARNING: Vulgarities, sexual fetishes, lowbrow/perverted humor, and nudity. Don't read if you're under 18 or can't stand any of the previously mentioned topics.

 ______________

It was a cold night in hell, kinda sounds like an oxymoron, but it ain't.

It had been a few months since Loona had gone missing, so obviously, when BlitzØ realized that his adoptive daughter was missing on the first night, I.M.P. was on the case to find the Hellhound.

So, for the next few months, some shady dealings, and something about a bicycle horn one of the members of I.M.P. finally got a lead of where Loona was.

In the darkness of the Hell's night, a small imp woman stepped onto the cold pavement of the mysterious Chocolate factory

In the darkness of the Hell's night, a small imp woman stepped onto the cold pavement of the mysterious Chocolate factory. Millie had managed to find that one of Loona's last sighted areas was in the gluttony ring - More specifically, this weird factory that just sprung up a few months ago.

It was quiet. Too quiet. No guards. No cameras.

Were the owners just idiots?

Hell, even the humans in the human world had more security than this place.

Oh well, that wasn't going to stop Millie from investigating this place. So, she quickly sped across the drive, and made her way to a number of crates that were under a large window. The nimble imp swiftly made her way up the boxes and quietly opened the window.

Wait? No locks on the windows?

These guys really are asking to get robbed.

Oh well, Millie slipped into the factory and landed gently on the factory floor.

There's always something odd about being in a building after hours, the darkness, the machines all turned off, and it felt like a ghost town - devoid of life

It was creepy.

And as Millie walked through the almost emptied building, her footsteps echoed.

The imp looked around, trying to figure out how in the hell Loona could be in a place like this. Slowly, she passed by room after room, trying to find where the hellhound could be - This place was bigger on the inside.