S1|E2: Sith Lord

𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗 𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚢

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎: 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝟽
𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝙸𝚖𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛, 𝙶𝚒𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚗 𝚂𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚎

Y/N's POV

Seeing there was no choice as Imperial forces have landed into the city, there was no escape for anyone as Outerspace is crawling with Imperial Star Destroyers that are ready to vaporize anyone that tries to flee.

"A-Are you sure want to do this?" Jisoo nervously asked me and I nodded.

"I wish there was another way... Vader is after me not any of you and I must face him." I answered her and she seemed disappointed with my decision.

When I was about to leave the dorm, Jennie stopped me by back hugging me, and I deeply sighed before turning around to face her.

"Please be safe," She said to me before pecking my lips and I chuckled.

"I will try," I simply replied to her before leaving the dorm with my lightsaber on my belt.

Outside, there were stormtroopers everywhere on the streets and in the buildings, they were either enforcing tyrannical laws or lining 'em up to execute them.

War crimes but there's nothing I can do as the Jedi Order and the Republic no longer exist leaving only myself against a whole Empire.

Turning myself into my brother is the best way to hope that the planet survives for another day, and to keep him distracted from the rising Rebellion.

Going up to the nearest stormtrooper platoon, they ordered me to halt and surrender, I did what they said and quickly took my lightsaber.

The Platoon commander reported to Darth Vader that they'd captured me and it didn't take long for a shuttle to arrive to pick me up.

Darth Vader comes down from the ramp before greeting me and saying how wise it was to surrender as there was no point in resistance.

"Follow me, now, my master awaits us." He ordered me and I came aboard the Lambda-class shuttle.

During the trip to the Death Star, it was chilling to see how the Empire had taken over and occupied the whole planet.

I have no idea if they have the intention to destroy the planet by harboring Rebels or occupying it until they declare it their own.

Once we arrived at the hangar, we got off the shuttle and walked to the throne room where the Emperor awaits us.

------------------------------------------