S1|E1: Birth of an Emperor

𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢: 𝚃𝚘𝚙 𝙶𝚞𝚗: 𝙾𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚊𝚍𝚘

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎: 𝚁𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝟷𝟶,𝟶𝟶𝟶 𝙵𝚎𝚎𝚝, 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝙰𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚎

Y/N's POV

"Do you really want to do this? Remember what happened last time when I kicked your ass?" She asked me and I grinned.

"I wouldn't want it any other way," I replied to her and she laughed.

"Alright, you've asked for it! Fight's on!" She commenced and we flew out of formation before engaging in a mock dogfight.

Circling in sync with each other near the hard deck but breaking off as soon as we nearly hit the hard deck of 5,000 feet, she was one hell of an ace pilot to face head-on.

What's worse for me is that she knew every move before I could even make it almost making it impossible to evade and giving her F-15's targeting computer to lock onto me.

Damn, she may be good but I'm better, pushing the wing sweep lever forward making the wings on the F-14E move forward causing a large amount of drag to pull a cobra maneuver.

Getting on my Eomma's tail, the wings automatically move back allowing me to at high speeds, attempting to get a lock onto her, but she wasn't making it easy.

Observing her quick maneuvers, I can't get a proper lock and despite her old age, she's still sharp as ever.

"It's going to take more than that to bring me down!" She warned me and I chuckled.

"I know that Eomma~," I replied to her but I got caught off guard when she pulled Kvocher bell maneuver.

Shit, now she's on my tail again, but remember that I'm the one that had shot down Mister X and he was the most feared pilot in the world.

Pulling a rather dangerous maneuver, I split the throttles and manipulated the rudders using the pedals.