Sherwin's Introduction

Hello! My name is Sherwin David, and I'm fifteen years old. I'm not that muscular, nor am I all that masculine. Well, that really depends on how you view masculinity.
I tend to shave my whole body: legs, arms, etc. And I wear eyeliner most of the time. So I'm definitely not society's perception of masculinity.

Anyway, I'm moving away from my home because my dad found a good job in Los Angeles. The one place that I least wanted to go. It's just such a dangerous place full of bad people.
It's not quite safe to walk around at night, not a good time for a lone skinny teenager.

I love drawing and sewing clothes. It's so calming and tedious. One wrong stitch, and it's all over. I love it. I've been drawing for years, seven years to be exact. I've been sewing clothes for four years. Honestly, I want to make a living out of fashion.

My parents are Matilda and Nicholas David. My mom is Irish, and my dad is French, thus making me an Irish Frenchman. Me and siblings all have ginger hair because of our mom. But I have hazel eyes from my dad, and my siblings have green eyes from my mom. We all have freckles and fair skin from my mom. It's clear that we have quite a few features from our mom.

My older brother is named Julien David. He is sixteen years old. He's lucky that I love him dearly or else I'd be strangling him. He's such a typical big brother. He's always picking on me and our sister.
He's a jock, the guy in school who plays sports and gets the girls. You know, not me. It's not like I care to be or have any of those things. I am gay after all. Why would I want a girl? But my brother has his typical jock moments. Such as making offensive jokes, trying to impress his "bros," etc.
Honestly. I don't get the appeal.

My younger sister's name is Ciara David. She's seven years old. She is honestly the sweetest thing. Absolutely darling. She's the family's little angel. Thus, why I hate it when Julien or any for that matter picking on her. She's way too sweet and innocent for such torment.
She's such a girly girl. She loves pink poofy dresses, dolls, princesses, and other things. I tend to play tea party with her. We have a strong bond.

My family is quite rich, but we're definitely not the stereotypical rich family. You know, the "rude and full of themselves" rich family stereotype.
We are actually down to earth. My family is absolutely okay with me being gay. If only Julien stops teasing me about it.

"Hey! Are you in gay Lala Labd or something?"

I looked over at my side and , guess what, it's Julien.

"No, eff off."

"Hey now, don't get your panties in a twist, I'm just curious bout what ya thinking." he raised his hands up defensively.

"Shut up, you're just nosy."

"As big bros should be." He replied playfully.

"Cancre. (Dunce.) "

"Fée. (fairy.)"

"Julein David!" Mom shrieked.

"He called me a dunce!" he replied.

"You called me a fairy!" I countered.

"Boys, hush up!" Dad said.

The rest of the car ride was silent with me and Julien shooting nasty glares at each other.

After a couple more hours of our car ride, we've finally pulled up to the driveway of our new home.

It's a nice house. That's all I got to say about it. And it seems to be a pretty good neighborhood, considering it's in L.A.

My dad unlocked all the doors, and we all got out of the car.

"Woah, this is nice!" Julien exclaimed.

"It looks so pretty, mommy!" Ciara yelled happily.

"I know, honey." Mom replied.

"Not to shaby, don't you think, Sherry?" Dad asked me.

"It's cool" was all I said.

My dad didn't take it personally. He knows that I don't mean it offensively.

"Good cause this will be our home for a while!"