Stuck With Him

"Sherry Honey, mind helping me lift this box!?"

Sherwin's POV

"Sure, mom!"

I walked away from the box I was unpacking in my now room and rushed down the stairs.

I ran outside to see my mom struggling to lift a box. She's a petite woman, mind you.

"Here you go, mom." I said as I lifted the box for her.

"Oh, thank you, Sherry." She sighed in relief.

"No problem." I started "Where does this go?"

"In the kitchen, dear."

I nodded and then headed inside to the kitchen.

(Time skip because I'm lazy)

"Ugh, finally." I said as I placed my last item on the shelf of my room.

Not to bad if I do say so myself.

"Kids!"

And my dad is calling.

Me and my siblings rushed downstairs. We saw our parents on the couch in the living room.

"Okay, kids. We wanna give you some information about the schools you'll all be attending. Sit." Mom explained.

My siblings and I sat down on the sat down on the remaining seats.

"Okay, so. Sherwin and Julien, you'll both be attending the same school."

"But mom!" Me and Julien yelled in a unison.

"Kids"

"Mom, he's gonna ruin my chances of being popular!" Julien yelled.

"And he'll ruin my chances of not being compared by him! Do you know how embarrassing it is to hear 'You're Jewl's brother, right'?" I yelled.

"No buts! I need you both in the same school because, well Sherwin, you know what happened when you were outed." Mom explained.

"Mom, I can fend for myself. I don't need....him, to fight for me."

"He won't fight for you, but I want him to be there for you. And he better be." Mom shot a glare in his direction.

"What-Oh, come on! I know I'm a jerk to him, but I'm not that evil to the point I won't break someone's mouth if they dare spit some bs about or to him!" Julien said.

"That's the spirit! That's why I want you two to be together. It might make you bond even better." Dad said.

Me and Julien looked at each other for a minute, then scoffed and looked away.

"I guess it won't be that bad to be there for him." Julien muttered.

"And I guess it won't be terrible to have my brother beside me." I mumbled.

"Good! Ciara dear, you will go to a great elementary school where you can make a lot of friends!" Mom cheerfully said.

"Yeah, and they'll play tea party with me!" Ciara exclaimed excitedly.

"Absolutely." Dad said.

"Well, kids, that was all. I just wanted to give you and Julien a heads up." Mom said to us.

"Okay." Julien said.

"Alright."

"Oh, and you'll be going to New Gates Academy next week!" Mom swiftly said.

"Sounds cool." Julien replied.

"It is. They play a baseball and football there." Dad said.

"Sold! Now I'm pumped up!"

"And Sherwin, they have art clubs in different varieties."

"Awsome!" I exclaimed excitedly.

"Dork."

"Shut up, Lein!"

(Time skip of three day, it's Thursday now.)

I was drawing in my sketch book while listening to Deadly Women until I heard my door get slammed open.

"Hey! Murderer in the making!"

I whipped my head around.

"What, Julien!?" I yelled.

"Chill, I just wanna talk to you." He replied.

"Geez," I started as I closed my sketch book "What is it?"

He sat down on my bed.

"So you know how our first day of school is coming up, right?" He asked.

"Yeah? What of it?"

"Before we go there, I just gotta know.....what's your type?"

I stared at him for a while, and he did the same to me with a smile. I felt my face heat up.

" WHY DO YOU WANNA KNOW THAT!?!?!"

"So I know what boys I should keep away from you!"

"How about you keep your fat nose out of my business!"

"No can do." He smirked.

"Ugh, well, I can't tell you cause I don't know."

"What? How could you not know?"

"I don't know, I just never thought about it!"

"Well, do you like nice guys or bad boys?"

"What- Jewl, shut up! Get out of my business!"

I got up and pushed him out of my room.

"But sher-" I slammed my door in his face. Not literally. And flooped down on my bed.

"Dear God, why am I stuck with him?"

A/N
Sorry that this is short. I did know what to write next 😭