Smut (MxW)

"Kitten you don't ever have to be scared to ask me anything, and I would never be involved in anything like that."
I nodded my head and leaned down so our lips met.
His hands found the back of my ass and he grabbed hard. I unconsciously moaned.
He picked me up and took us back into the bedroom.
He sat down with me still on his lap. He pulled back from our hot kissing to look down at his T-shirt I had on.
He smirked "I love you wearing my stuff kitten"
No words could form from my mouth which he picked up on. He threw the T-shirt over my head and leaned back to do the same.
He grabbed the back of my neck so our lips would meet again.
I started to grind myself against him and I could feel his dick get even harder which I didn't even think was possible.
He groaned and pushed me off him. He stood up and pulled his pants down all the way off.
"Get on all fours and spread your legs apart"

I followed instructions and he slapped my ass hard. I moaned and could feel my pussy start to drip.
He swiped his finger against my clit from the back and growled.
"Fuck kitten god you look so good and you're so fucking wet for me"
I leaned down on the bed so my back was arched and felt the tip of his dick rub against my clit. He was so big I didn't know if he could fit it all.
"Just relax baby I'll go slow first"
I held my breath when he started to push into me.
"Fuuucckkk" we both said at the same time.
"That's it baby, you can take it." He started to push more into me till he was all the way.
He rubbed my ass with both hands and slowly started to move in and out of me.
"Is this good baby, talk to me"
I could only moan a yes because of how good it felt.
He seemed to be ok with that answer because he started to pound into me hard.

"God kitten your ass looks so good from right here, turn around I wanna see your pussy take me."
He pulled out and I turned to lay flat on my back.
He pushed my legs apart and bent them. He leaned down to kiss me while he pushed back inside me.
My eyes rolled to the back of my head while we both groaned.
He broke the kiss and looked down. His hand came to rub my clit and I started to cry it felt so good. I was a moaning mess.
"Your pussy looks so good taking me all baby, you like the way I stretch this little pussy.
This is all mine" he grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him.
He started to choke me and kissed my forehead.
He started breathing heavier and kept his forehead against mine.
"Fuck kitten you feel so good, will you cum with me baby?"
I nodded and bit my lip.
He leaned down and put his head in my neck while I wrapped my arms and legs around him

We both moan as I feel him spurt his cum inside me.
My pussy squeezes around him as I cum also.
He brought his head back up and placed kisses all over my neck and face.
He smirked.
"Ready for round two?"
I was still coming down from my high but I nodded