One night stand (WxM) part 2

MOANS FILLED the hotel room as Street recklessly pounded in and out of Aaliyah.

After the two had got really high and a little tipsy it was like they couldn't keep their hands off of each other.

Once they got into the hotel room it was like a switch went off and Street loss control.
'Turn around n arch that shit' Saint said pulling out of a now crying Aaliyah.

As soon as he entered Aaliyah tight wet whole that was begging for the the need of his dick to fill her again he began to thrust inside her.

'Please baby, it's to much' Aaliyah pleaded as Saint held onto her hips thrusting force fully.

Reaching her hand back to push him out her only made Street go harder he pinned her hands behind her back watching himself go in and out of her.

'Take it for me pretty girl,take it' His head roughly being thrown back as Aaliyah clench around him letting him know that she was about to cum.

'Street baby, why are you fuckin me like this'
Reaching his hand over to grip her neck roughly kissing the side of her face.

'This my pussy pretty girl' He asked lowly yet his voice still deep.

'Yes baby, I'm gonna cum please don't stop Aaliyah was beginning to get weak but she instantly became annoyed when Street pulled out of her once again.

'Why tf do you kee-'Turning her around onto her back side ways with her legs up he quickly thrusted into her shutting her up.

'Omg yes right their!' Gripping her neck recklessly losing himself,Aaliyah could see his eyes become dark.

Her breathing getting cut short at the tight grip he had on her neck but somehow it made her even more horny.

The scratches being placed on his big tatted arms and the sight of her eyes rolling to the back of her head had Saint smirking.

'P-please' Aaliyah whispered feeling her self overwhelmed with the amount of pleasure.

Street could see the white cream that was starting to cover his dick making him pull her by her neck and roughly kiss her.

Gimme that shit baby,be a good girl and give daddy that shit Street roughly said.

The sight of them fuckin was a beautiful sight to see,it could make any person cum at the sight.

Aaliyah and Street were fucking like they hated each other and that's what made the sight so attractive.

Aaliyah breathing becoming heavier as she felt
Street flip the over her sitting up now on top.
Smacking her ass mostly likely leaving a mark Aaliyah moaned.

'Ride my shit' Aaliyah was nervous of course she had rode duck before but Street size was different from the rest.

Slowly she eased her way down onto Street hard wood that was missing her warmth.
Immediately she came back up not being able to take all of his inside of her.

'I can't' Street grabbed her by her neck before forcefully thrusting into her making her scream out in pleasure.

Holding onto to Street hand that was placed around her neck she slowly started to bounce,taking all of him inside of her as the sound of skin clapping echoed threw out the beautiful hotel room.

He could feel his self about to nut but he refused,not until he made sure she was satisfied.

'Your dick is so big papa' Aaliyah face scrunched up in pleasure loving the feeling of Street being inside of her.

It was like his dick was a drug,a very dangerous intoxicating drug that she wouldn't be able to let go of.

Street knew he had her sprung.

but at that moment he felt the urge to kill anybody who would try to touch and talk to her.

Taking one of Aaliyah  pierced nipples into his mouth, twirling his tongue around it before giving the other one the same affection.

'I'll fuckin kill you if you try to give my pussy away' Giving her a deep passionate kiss his tongue exploring her mouth.

'I promise I won't daddy'!' Smirking at the thought of Aaliyah being his now.

'Im cuming fuck Street' Her legs shaking as she started squirting all over the place.

Biting his lip he slowly contained his self from cuming, fucking into her harder making sure it all came out of her.

'I know you got more pretty girl' Smacking her ass gripping it into his hands as her long white acrylic nails clawed his tatted chest.

Her cream covering his dick with her still squirting making her want to pass out of pleasure.

'Good girl' Kissing her lips before slowly lifting her off him watching her juices and cream leaked from her pussy.

'Why didn't you cum baby' Aaliyah said as she slowly made her way onto her knees before slowly stroking Saint making him throw his head back.

'I'm good pretty gir-shit' Getting cut off as Aaliyah dragged her tongue along his dick.

Looking up at him she took him all the way inside of her mouth feeling him in the back of her throat.

She could feel every vein that formed on his dick making her moan.

Street large hand held the back of her head as he pushed her down and made her stay their, the tears forming in her eyes.

Her makeup messed up he forcefully pulled out of her mouth before thrusting back in making
her gag.

The young girl had never had a gag relax but he wasn't an average size,he was to big for her to handle.

Aaliyah  hand reached to play with the older man's balls as he constantly thrusted into her mouth,she could hear his soft moans that he tried to muffled by biting his lip.

'Fuck man' His head thrown back giving her a good view of his neck tattoos along with his sharp Jaw line.

Bobbing her head fast she could feel him throbbing in her mouth.

'Fuck, you like when I'm fuckin this pretty little mouth mama's' His voice shaky and breathless as he felt himself get closer to nutting.

His eyes flicked down to the young woman that constantly bobbed her head,his legs starting to become weak as they held eye contact.

Her moans and the sound of gagging sending him over board as his nut started to shoot out.

Cum leaking down the sides of her mouth along with the spit and slob her clear lipstick that she wore now replaced with the his cum.

Pulling out of her mouth the older man opens her mouth that was filled with cum before spitting in it.

"Swallow that shit pretty girl'

Opening her mouth before sticking her tongue out she showed her the cum and spit that was just in her mouth now swallowed.

'You a fuckin shut huh pretty girl?' Street asked as his tatted thumb began to enter Aaliyah  mouth making her start to suck it.
'Only for you daddy'

Slapping her face lightly Street pulled the young girl up before giving her a deep passionate kiss.
'You ready for round to mama's'
That caused Aaliyah to smile,she was now down

——————————
That's the end
Any ideas to write about?
This was a long chapter?
A bitch hands hurt but good fucking night