First time (gxg)

I sit on the floor of Michelle and I's living room. My back is leaned up against the couch and Michelle is sitting across from me, playing solitaire. I am scrolling on Instagram on my phone. This is how our Saturday evenings usually go when we have nothing to
do.
The TV is on and some modern-day classics are playing in the background as we both sit in peace with each other. Other than that and the soft flips of Michelle's playing cards, we are in total silence and peace. We occasionally hold a brief conversation before continuing onto our own thing, but this is how we relax together.
"Did I tell you about how my ex messaged me today from an alternate account to ask for me back?" She says while looking down at her game, focused but able to hold a conversation.
"No, you didn't. What did you do?" I ask. "I blocked his ass again. He cheated on me and still has the audacity to make a new account to contact me," she responds and scoffs.
"He is so pathetic, Michelle. He wants you back just because your job pays enough for his water bill," I say, looking at my phone.

I know. I swear, I have bad luck with every single guy I meet. Sometimes I wonder if women are easier," she sighs, annoyed, and slaps a card onto the floor.
Ilook up at her, "You've never been with a
girl?"
"No, never. How about you?" She asks, looking up at me too. "Well, I mean I've never dated one, but I kissed a girl in 7th grade during spin the bottle," I confess and she looks back down at the cards, smiling to herself. "I haven't even kissed one. I'm a pure virgin with women," she says and I smile to myself.
"Michelle, can I ask you something crazy?" I say boldly and she looks up at me curiously and nods. "What if we try out the whole lesbian thing together?"
She turns red and puts down the cards in her hand, "What do you mean?" she asks. "I mean like, kissing and.. maybe more," I confess awkwardly and she smiles. "Helen do you- like me?" She asks with a teasing grin.
"No! I was just thinking about how we could lose our female virginities to each other," I say and she bites her lip, thinking to herself.

"I mean, I heard that women do know how to please other women," she says with a seductive smile and I smile back, tossing my phone onto the couch. I crawl over to her and I push her cards into a pile beside us. I sit in front of her and I smile, and she nervously looks at me. "Are you sure you want to do this?" I ask her and she nods.
I grin and I cup her face with my hand, bringing her face closer to mine. We plant our lips together and I feel her smile into the kiss.
I get on my knees and I deepen the kiss, pushing her back a little bit, but not fully. I feel her tongue softly graze my lip and I allow for entrance, passionately making out with her. We pull away for a quick second to breathe and I sit on my knees.
"How was that?" I ask, and she smiles.
Without answering, she kisses me a little roughly and continues to make out with me. I feel her hands tug at the collar of my button-down shirt and she undoes the first 5 buttons, exposing my black bra. She pulls away and smiles at me, taking off her top. She's wearing a dainty blue bra and her shorts. She kisses me again and I finish unbuttoning my shirt, tossing it to the side before she climbs on top of me. I lay down on my back and I hold her by the waist as she hovers above me. We continue to make out and I begin
to softly of me. I lay down on my back and I hold her by the waist as she hovers above me. We continue to make out and I begin to softly moan into our kisses as I feel myself getting wet.
Michelle takes off her shorts, exposing her light blue matching panties. I grin at the sight and I get up and smoothly push her down onto her back. I climb on top of her this time and I tease the strap of her bra as I kiss her. I kiss down to her jaw and nibble the tip of her ear, and a shiver escapes her body. I kiss down her neck and the bra strap I tease comes off her shoulder. She pushes herself up onto her hands and I unclasp her bra. She takes it off and I bite my lower lip.
Michelle gets up and sits on my lap, straddling me on the floor. I hold her by the waist and she brings her boobs closer to my face, softly grinding on me with a sexy rhythm. I kiss her right tit and she moans softly. I kiss it all over before I do the same thing to her left one. I suck on her nipple and my hands trail up and down her body. She reaches around to unclasp my bra and I let it fall off. I toss it to the side without detaching from her boob.
My hands trail lower and they come around to her stomach. I switch to her right tit to give the same love as Ldid to the left one. I lower My hands trail lower and they come around to her stomach. I switch to her right tit to give the same love as I did to the left one. I lower my hand down to her pussy and I touch it softly from outside of her panties, feeling how she soaked her panties. Michelle moans a little bit.
"Michelle you're so wet," I say in between nibbling her nipple and she pulls away from me and lowers herself to kiss me.
She pushes me down again and I bring my hands up over my head. She begins taking off my panties and I lift up my hips to help her.
She takes hers off too and lowers herself to give me another kiss.
She gets up again and brings one leg over my body and lowers her pussy onto mine. We grind against each other and my breathing speeds up. She grinds her clit onto mine at a semi-quick pace and we both moan. I feel my pussy convulsing and my juices slowly drip out of me. Her juices drip out of her as well and coating my pussy, giving us lubricant.
Her pussy glides against mine smoothly with the help of her juices and We both moan each time our clits graze each other. She speeds up and grinds against me harder and both of us moan louder VI•
"Fuck," I moan. Michelle continues her amazing movements and touches my tits from over my bra. I rest my arms above my head on the floor and I let her touch me. My pussy convulses with each thrust and my breathing speeds up.
"Helen I'm close," she moans and rubs herself onto me faster. I moan as I also feel my climax hit. We rub onto each other and finish at the same time. We moan loudly over the music that has been playing in the background. I feel my juices drip out of me even more, just how her juices drip out of her pussy and onto mine, making us a mess of cum and moans.
We both finish and we catch our breath. She gets off me and helps me up off the floor, and I pull her into a final kiss before we both slump onto the couch.
"Where did you learn that?" I ask Michelle and she smiles.
We lay down and I snuggle next to her. "How was your first lesbian experience?" She asks
Enjoying this Story?
Tap to recommend
in
each other. Michelle's playing cards are a mess on the floor m pioners somewhere in "Helen I'm close," she moans and rubs herself onto me faster. I moan as I also feel my climax hit. We rub onto each other and finish at the same time. We moan loudly over the music that has been playing in the background. I feel my juices drip out of me even more, just how her juices drip out of her pussy and onto mine, making us a mess of cum and moans.
We both finish and we catch our breath. She gets off me and helps me up off the floor, and I pull her into a final kiss before we both slump onto the couch.
"Where did you learn that?" I ask Michelle and she smiles.
We lay down and I snuggle next to her. "How was your first lesbian experience?" She asks me and I smile, "The best sex I've ever had."
I close my eyes and we both fall asleep with each other. Michelle's playing cards are a mess on the floor, my phone is somewhere in the crevices of the couch, and our clothes are scattered all over the living room, but we both have no care for what is going on around us; it's just Michelle and I snuggled up together after some amazing sex.