Dinner?

Lizzie's Pov:

When I heard Y/N's snores I knew she fell back asleep. Her head fell lightly on the top of mine too.

Now that I'm the one awake my mind is running with many thoughts. I should be feeling horrible, but I don't. I feel as if I'm right where I'm supposed to be. As I lay on Y/N's chest, I can feel her heart beat. A sound I'd want to hear for the rest of my life and all the nights to come.

And it feels nice to not have to fall asleep with empty space next to me. Having Y/N's arm grasp me so tight, it's a touch I didn't know I was missing.

Trying to come up with an explanation to Robbie, it's something I can't even wrap my mind around. It's sad to say, but not even he has made me felt what Y/N makes me feel.

Last night was, it was magical to say the least. If you were to have told me what happened before I decided to come over I wouldn't of believed the first sentence. Now that it's a reality I don't think I could find myself being away from her.

I tried to not let my feelings get the best of me, and by her asking why I make it so hard to flirt shows that she knew I was pushing those feelings aside.  

Y/N didn't move one bit throughout the night. I myself felt the need to pee.

I lifted my head gently from her chest and untangled myself. The floor creaked slightly when I put my foot down, "shit."

Y/N began rubbing her eyes with her hand. "Are you leaving?" she questions me half asleep.

"I have to go pee." My tone came off needy. She smiles with her eyes closed.

"Hurry back," is all she says while making herself comfortable on the couch again.

I grabbed my shirt from the floor and put it on. I didn't bother finding my pants.

The floor is cold as I find my way to the bathroom. I open one door but it led me to a closet filled with soccer gear. Luckily the next door was what I was looking for.

Once I finished up in the bathroom I began walking towards the living room. When I saw the room at the end of the hall I grew curious. Careful not to make a lot of noise I opened the door.

It was Y/N's room. She had a shelf filled with books. Her bed was made with a solid white comforter, it fit her. There were some frames and plaques hanging from the wall.

She really loves her Mom, almost all the photos are filled with smiles between the both of them.

"Did you find anything valuable?" I jump at Y/N's voice. I turn and she's leaning against the door frame. My eyes scanned her body. She was only wearing sweats, along with a sports bra.

I remember feeling her abs but I didn't think they were that defined.

"I got lost," I said shrugging. She laughed softly, "Right, you look extremely lost." She began to walk up to me.

"You didn't come back to me," her smile dropped to a small frown. "Well, you found me," I said wrapping my arms around her neck. Y/N placed her arms around my waist. Her eyes had softness to them.

"For you, I'd go miles just to find you." My heart flutters. I can't help but smile at her. "Are you trying to seduce me," I say furrowing my eyebrows.

Y/N's eyes light up, "Why, are you seducible?" I grin at her, shaking my head no. "I thought so,"
she picked me up off the ground and threw me over her shoulder.

"Y/N!! What're you doing!! Put me down!!" All I can hear is her laugh.

"Hold on, I don't want to miss it." We make our way through what looks to be her living room. The sound of a door opening makes my head shoot up. When I look up we're standing out on the balcony.

"Is your plan to throw me off the balcony?!?"Y/N scoughs as if my question was ridiculous. "Why would I do that when I just got you wrapped around my finger."

"Ha ha, you're funny." She placed me down gently and I looked at view in front of me.

Light was shining in the distance. "One of the many reasons I love it here, the morning sunrise view." I look to Y/N whose eyes are still closed. She takes in a deep breath, as still as a pole. Once the sunlight hit her it was as if her whole body began to glow.

The sun rose above the bay and it was beautiful. I was never fond of the city life but I guess when you're with the right person it makes it livable.

As I lean against the railing I take in the cool breeze. Y/N's soft hands rest around my waist and she places her head against my shoulder. My eyes close at her touch, she makes my body warm.

"Come with me tonight." I turn to look at her but stay in her grasp. "Where is it that you'd like me to go?" She places her hand on my cheek, caressing it. "My mother's birthday is today, normally the two of us go to dinner but I want you to come too."

"I can't just ruin your tradition, you should spend time with your mom. I don't want to interrupt that," I say sincerely. "I want you there. Plus she's been wondering about you so why not meet her." I bit my lip at her request. Before I could decline again Y/N places her forehead against mine, smiling eagerly.

"Come on," she said shaking her head against mine. Laughing at her antics I can't say no to her now, "Okay okay."

She grins from ear to ear. The smile that makes me melt is shining right at me. The perfect dimples on both sides too. I grab the bottom of her chin with my hands, "This, this is going to be a problem. You could get anything you want from a single movement within your lips."

She laughs under the grasp of my hand. "Anything?" She says raising her eyebrows. I nod my head. Without wasting a second Y/N presses her lips onto mine.

The kiss was different. It wasn't like last nights, it's more passionate. Not as desperate for each other's touch but more adoration.

Y/N pulled back, I wasn't quite ready to end our moment. "Let's get some breakfast and then we'll find you something to wear tonight."

A/N

A little small but it's something :)