Prologue

Renjun was walking around campus while having his best friend Donghyuck rant about his "boyfriend" since this morning. "You're so in love, it makes me sick." He joked making the tanned male stop talking. "You're too young to have this much jealousy." Donghyuck pointed out, the Chinese male ignored his best friend as he continued to walk. "I'm not jealous, you're just delusional over a guy that doesn't even acknowledge your presence until it's too late." Donghyuck didn't believe his best friend's words but he decided to not say anything.

Renjun was about to speak until he bumped into someone causing him to lose his balance and fall backwards on his ass. "Are you okay?" Donghyuck asked the older male as he helped him get up. "Yeah I am, I will meet you in class." The Chinese male walked inside the building leaving Donghyuck outside with the other person. "I know you did that on purpose Jeno, you should go and apologize instead of being an asshole." He mentioned as he crossed his arms over his chest, Jeno only smiled before patting Donghyuck on his head "I'll do it later." He told the younger, the tanned male rolled his eyes "Yeah right." He walked away from Jeno entering the building.

{📚}

Jaemin was walking to his literature class as he was deep in thought about what he could take pictures of, he thought of taking pictures of outside but he seen a lot of people do that lately. Maybe he- Jaemin soon bumped into someone knocking him out of his thoughts he was about to scold the person until he realized who it was. "Sorry Renjun, didn't see you there." He apologized, Renjun sent a glare before punching Jaemin in the arm. "Haha, very funny. I'm not that short." He pointed out to the taller male, Jaemin gave him a blank stare. "I never spoke about your height, I was just deep in thought that's why I didn't see you." He explained to the older male.

Renjun made an O shape with his mouth before clearing his throat. "Well, I'm sorry then for getting upset. What were you thinking about anyway?" He asked, Jaemin shrugged his shoulders. "Taking pictures of things, everyone takes pictures of outside so I didn't wanna do that." He mentioned to the shorter male, Renjun thought for a second as he tapped his chin. "If you want, you can take pictures of me?" He offered, Jaemin's ears turned red letting out a nervous laugh. "Wouldn't that be.. like counted as nudes?" He asked.

Renjun hit Jaemin's stomach with the book he was holding while a dusty pink blush was spreading on his face. "Not those type of pictures!! I mean normal ones Jaemin!" Jaemin nodded once. "Then sure, I will take pictures of you for now on. My little model." He patted the older male's head before walking off to his class, Renjun mumbled under his breath as he continued to walk to his class that was upstairs. "Dumb pervert photographer, thinking of nudes."

Jeno soon appeared behind the shorter male grabbing his shoulder's, startling him. Renjun turned around and punched Jeno in the gut having the younger wince in pain. "Don't scare me like that Jeno, I'm going to beat your ass if you do it again." He threatened with a deadly glare, Jeno scoffed while his best friend Mark just stared at the two. "Like you can even reach my face." Mark looked at Renjun before looking at Jeno. "He really isn't that short, he's only 5'7." The Canadian pointed out, the younger male sighed before looking back at Renjun. "Your threats don't scare me, Huang."

Renjun shrugged his shoulders. "I will get you kicked off the football team if you keep messing with me." Him saying that made Jeno ball his fist up. "If you're gonna punch me, make it quick. I have class to get to." The Chinese male mentioned to the taller male as he grabbed Jeno's wrist, putting his fist on his nose. Mark quietly walked away from the two going to his respective class so he wouldn't get scolded by the teacher.

Renjun hummed in satisfaction before walking pass the taller male, making sure to bump into him on his way to class. "Damn Renjun." Jeno cursed as he watched the older male walked away while his cheeks was dusted red.