[ Chapt. 6 ]

Renjun finally looked inside the bags that Jaemin bought him two days ago, the clothes inside were nice and pretty but he was scared that they won't fit him even though he told the younger male his exact measurements. Donghyuck wasn't in the house simply because he went to go visit his dad, the younger reassured his best friend that he would return in one piece.

The Chinese male grabbed his phone to contact the younger male who bought the clothes, the phone ranged a couple times before someone answered it. "Oh hey Renjun! Did you need something?" He asked the older, Renjun stayed silent once he noticed that Jaemin actually answered. "Hello? Are you there, Renjun?" The said male finally unfroze so he can respond to the younger. "Can you come over? I need you for something." He told the younger.

Jaemin's face flushed red, he doesn't know why but the way the tone the older male was using on him sounded seductive, the younger nodded his head knowing that Renjun couldn't see it. "Sure I can come over, I'll be there in maybe ten minutes." Renjun told him okay before ending the call leaving a flustered Jaemin staring at his lockscreen, he looked up from his phone to see Jeno walking toward him with ice cream. "What got you so red?" The older male teased, the younger shook his head as he shoved his phone in his pocket. "I choked on my spit that's all, you wouldn't mind dropping me off at my friend's house after this, do you?"

Jeno showed a small smile as he gave Jaemin his ice cream, he shook his head. "No, I don't mind." He in fact did mind, he thought he'll be able to spend a whole day with the younger but as expected his expectations were set too high. The older leaned closer to Jaemin leaving a kiss on his cheek. "Now eat your ice cream before it melts."

{📚}

Renjun was texting his best friend while he waited on Jaemin to arrive, the Chinese male made sure to tell his friend that he's having Jaemin come over but knowing Donghyuck, he'll make it seem like something it's not.

Mark's Stalker: I have condoms in my drawer if you need them. ;) (5:23pm)

Jun: Hyuck, stop. He's not coming over for that. (5:23pm)

Mark's Stalker: Who knows? You don't know his thoughts. (5:24pm)

Jun: Okay whatever, bye. (5:24pm)

Renjun scoffed and threw his phone on the bed, he should've just never texted the tanned male and instead have Donghyuck get surprised seeing Jaemin at their place instead. Speaking of the male, he was supposed to be here 10 minutes ago, last time he would ever trust a man. Renjun was about to complain some more until he heard a knock on the front door, the male left his bedroom quickly making his way downstairs, he looked through the peephole before unlocking the door to welcome the person. "Jaemin where were you?" He asked the younger male as soon as he stepped inside, closing the door behind him.

The said male looked around the place, liking the interior of the house, very cozy. "Sorry it took so long, I was with Jeno and he wanted to stop by the convenience store." He apologized with a warm smile as he took off his shoes so he could walk around, the house was nice and cold but not freezing cold. "Well um when we're done you can go back to that guy or whatever." Renjun told the younger as he made his way upstairs having Jaemin follow behind him. "I'm guessing you don't like him." The younger teased, the older ignored what the male said as he made his way inside his bedroom, disliking is too soft, he HATED Jeno, how can such a pretty man have such a shitty personality? Only Lee Jeno would know and a couple players on the team besides Mark.

Walking into his bedroom, he decided to keep the door open so Donghyuck wouldn't think anything inappropriate was going on inside the Chinese male's room. "I wouldn't say that.. he's more like my least favorite person." Jaemin wasn't convinced but he's not Renjun so he doesn't actually know the older's true feelings toward Jeno, maybe they just don't get along or maybe it's even one-sided. "Whatever it is, don't put me in-between it." He joked then leaned down to whisper in the older male's ear. "Because I would rather be on top."

The Chinese male jaw dropped then smacked the younger's chest, his face felt suddenly hot from those words. "Jaemin!! What the hell?!" The said male burst out laughing, loving the reaction from the older. "I'm just kidding." He said between laughs while rubbing his chest. "I'm not interested in things like that."

Renjun scoffed with flushed cheeks. "Whatever, let's just get this over with."

{📚}

Jaemin ended up changing his mind about the clothes, he made a last minute decision and told Renjun that he could just wear his own clothes for pictures instead of the clothes he bought for him, did Renjun think it was a waste of time? No, not really, only because Jaemin still took pictures and when Donghyuck came back from his dad's house, Jaemin took pictures of him too

"I see my job is done, do you have classes tomorrow, Renjun?" Jaemin asked while putting his camera away, the said male nodded his head. "Just three though and it's in the afternoon." Renjun answered, walking Jaemin to the door. "Right, we have a class together don't we?" Jaemin asked for confirmation, Renjun nodded once again before bidding Jaemin goodbye and closing the door behind Jaemin.

Donghyuck was watching the semi awkward interaction or maybe it's because he found it awkward to be in the same space as the two. "I'm going to bed." He announced before making his way upstairs to his bedroom, Renjun was now downstairs alone so he decided to also go to bed since it was late and he wanted enough time to sleep in tomorrow before he had to get ready for his afternoon classes.