Chapter 26

Please play the video while you are reading this chapter
**************************************

Jungkook returned to America, without telling Jin about his flight, he held back all his emotions and tried to make peace with his own feelings, he felt like he had lost his way. Every word that came out of Jin's mouth seemed to try to bring Jungkook down. He loves Jin and he wants to be there for Jin always. But it seems like they have a lot to fix for their own minds. Wouldn't being apart make them realize how important being together is?

Day after day passed just like that, Jimin and Jin also didn't seem to talk to each other. Jimin felt that Jin's words had gone too far, he didn't appreciate Jungkook's efforts to make him happy. He just kept looking at himself and looking down on himself. Shouldn't a person change for the better after realizing what he did in the past was a bad thing?

It was then, at the dining table, after lunch, Jimin finally decided to talk to Jin.

"How long are we going to be like this?" Jin just silent.

"I have to find a job, Jungkook can't continue to pay for all our needs here, he works hard not for us, if you want to pay your debt to him, find a job and finish your business with him" Jimin got up from his chair but Jin held his hand.

"Wait.."

"What?"

"Did he contact you?"

"He has returned to America, right when you ignored him at that time, he just said, he loves you and sorry for not seeing you from your side, he also told me to take care of you, he spoke like someone who wants to leave and doesn't come back"

"Isn't he coming back?"

"I'm sure you still have his number, can you ask him directly?"

"I will find a job and pay off all my debts to him, my decision not to be with him is--"

"Did you make that decision based on your mind?"

"What?"

"If so, I think you need to ask your heart too, if you fall in love it's not your brain that works but your heart, you accept it or reject it depending on how your heart is. Remember when I said the most important thing is who he chooses in his heart, between you and Lisa? He has already made up his mind to choose you, that's why whatever comes to his mind is not important, because his heart will always choose you and return to you, now it's your turn, the choices are only two, him or yourself, ask your heart, who do you choose?"

"Jimin you don't know how to be me, you see, all the news is discussing me, if they find out who Jungkook's real boyfriend is, they will insult me ​​and this will all be very disturbing for Jungkook's business, don't you know how hard it is in my head to think about it all?"

"Because you think that you shouldn't need to think Jin"

Jin went into his room and tried to contact Jungkook. But the number is not active, maybe because Jungkook is busy.

"Stop Jin... until when do you want to live with your own fear?" Jin muttered.