Chapter : One

I was running for my life as two men chased me down. My breath was shaking by the horror of the sight I just witnessed.

Running through the dark streets I saw an Alley way. There was some strange light coming out from there with different radiant colors. Without a second thought I ran into the light.

There I saw the city of Yokohama.

Hi I'm Y/n, Also known as Candy. I'm a psychiatrist. And this is my crazy story. ;)

As I was running through that newly lit alley I came out from the dead of the night and in to the setting sun scenery, the dusk. Running and panting heavily, I ran out of that alley only to bump into a man.

The man was just my height, had orange hair and was dressed in fully dark clothes, Not to mention his fancy hat. He looked at me weirdly as an expected reply, he said "Watch where you going littlun" You're the one to talk.

"Do you have anything, that you could help in self defense?!" Huffing, I said the first thing that came in my mind.

"I do have a gun" he took out his gun casually as if it was some sort of candy or a pen.

"Wow! That's quite dangerous...! Don't you have something less dangerous..?!" I said with my shaky voice, looking at his hand that was holding the gun. My hands we're shaking as I moved them in disagreement. But before he could say anything, the men from before appeared in front of us. "Forget it" I said as I hurriedly took the gun and pointed at those two disgusting males.

"Move, and I'll shoot". I said with more fierce look that I could muster up. The jerks did moved and I shot them on their both legs. They both fell on the ground in pain. I let out a sigh of relief.

"You know, you're really stupid" I said to the man who helped me. "Hah!? I helped you and your calling me stupid!"

"Uhh yeah. Because only a stupid would give his gun to a random stranger. I mean I could shoot you" I said looking at the gun and playfully pointed at him. The next thing happened was unexpected.

He laughed, "Oh really? Try and shoot me". Suddenly, the gun felt heavy and I fell on my knees trying to pick it up but it was so heavy. I sniffed my runny nose.

It felt familiar.

He sat next to me on his toes, "Did it hurt your ego that much that you're crying? Tch."

"I have a flu, you idiot". I glared at him through my glasses. He just looked into my eyes as his brows went from surprised to frown. "Keep looking like that and you will be looking old in your teen, boy"

"I'm 22, thank you very much. And you-" he paused there for a moment and then spoke up again, "You're not from here, are you?"

"Huh? What do you mean? I am in my country (C/N), right?"

"Ah- no. You are in Japan and as of now, in Yokohama."

I just blinked at him with gun still in my hands. I heard the men I shot crying behind. "Would you two shut up?! I'm trying to have a conversation here" he said to those two.

Ignoring them, I said to him. "But I don't speak Japanese... How are you understanding me?"

"That's what I was wondering"

The pain from the gun suddenly hit me and my fingers felt numb to me. With painful expression I looked down at it. "Here" he said and took the gun away from me. He helped me to get up on my toes.

I dusted my ankle length skirt and my sweater. "It's way colder here". I said looking at the dark blue sky that show up after the sunsets. I sniffed again.

"Next time don't just hold up the gun to the person who saved you. Who knows what that person might do to you."

"I know you won't do it, though."

"And how so?"

"You're way too nice for that."

"Ah- tch. I'm not nice." He looked away as he bit back his mouth.

"I should hand them to police" I looked at those two as I sneezed. My fever was getting worse.

"Just leave it be, I'll handle it. You should come with me. By what you said, you don't know this place or anywhere to go." His hands were in his pockets as he said, while looking at the sky. His gaze moved to me, "We should probably checked you out from a doctor".

I smiled in reply, " Yeah. Sure." Though I didn't understand why he was helping at the first place but one thing I was sure about was that I could trust him. And my instincts are never wrong.

He then let me ride with him on his super cool bike while he gave me his helmet. At first I wasn't sure about it but he said it was okay so I agreed to wear it. He just wore his fancy hat which surprisingly didn't fall off during the fast ride.

Upon reaching a tall building, he helped me to get up from the bike. When I entered I saw tons of guards standing straight, all in black suits. I was also wearing black. Noice.

He took me to a, somewhat, waiting room. "Wait here, I'll be back soon. Don't go anywhere." I nodded as I steadied my breathing. My head was hurting and my body was burning up. I think he noticed my heavy breathing. Before he went to get his business done, "Before I go, here." He gave me his long coat. The coat was warm. I mumbled a thank you to him as I leaned back on the chair while holding his coat tight to my body.

He came back from where ever he went and sat on the chair next to me, "Say... Why were you running from them?"

"Huh?" I looked at him at first then moved my gaze to the floor. "They were... Bad people..." My voice trembled as I continue to tell him about the horrifying sight I saw, "They were molesting some girl from my university. They tied me and her to the chair. They first took her and raped her-" I choked on my words. I felt like I was going to puke. I took a deep breath as I wiped my tears, "They did that to her until she stopped screaming and breathing" I took another deep breath. "It was my turn. I tried to help her but it was already too late. When they untie me, I picked up the chair and hit them with it and ran away. I ran until I bumped into you."

When I was finished, I moved my gaze to him. I saw anger and disgust in his eyes as he watched the floor horrified. "I didn't notice you have blue eyes" I said, trying to change the topic. This caught him off guard.

He stood up from the chair and offered me his hand, "Come I'll escort you to the room".

I narrowed my eyes, "Pervert".

"Hey! It's not like that! Your sick and you need rest... I just wanna help" He scratched the back of his neck. His perused lips looked so adorable.

"Your waist is so thin. I might've mistaken you for a girl if it weren't for your voice".

"Hey!" I pulled his cheek before he could say anything.

"Just kidding". I just chuckled and took his hand and stood up. "Let's go".

**✿❀▒ 出会った時 ▒❀✿**
.・゜゜・ جب ہم ملے .・゜゜・
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚When we met˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆