Chapter : Ten

Another day in the city of Yokohama and I was again called in Mori's Office for the sixth time.

"I swear to Sango! If it's another 'Can you play with Elise' or 'you forgot to mention the day on the worksheet' shit."

I was ready to throw hands. But to my horror, he gave me another mission. 5th mission in row. Without any break. Now I really want to go back home. I miss my books and my illegal links for watching anime.

"Another mission. Mori- ah- Boss. I think my eye bags went invisiblefor your eyelobes to witness."

"Ahh... I'm not blind, Y/n. I could see how tired you are. Neither I'm deaf, I know where you're from." He gave that one smile as if he discovered something.

"What-?" Well I did told him where I was from. What was he talking about.

But soon enough my confusion was changed into utter disbelief and shock.

"The other world. Where do you think these foreginers coming from? They are coming from your world and invading our world. The door between your and our universe has been cracked." He stood right behind me as my eyes widened with shock. "Many foreign illegal organizations from your world has appeared in Yokohama. They found this place a heaven. For now. They just don't know how dangerous this world could be."

"They don't have abilities there, Mori. But..... it could be possible that just like me, they would have gained an ability of their own. Don't take this lightly." I said to him.

"I like your calmness. You still show elegance even after knowing that I heard yours and Dazai's conversation."

"What? How?"

"Oh- I thought you knew."

This son of a-

"See that locket you have?" Oh he meant the key pendant he gave me when I became a mafia member. "It has a tracker and a wiretap." And he gave a innocent smile.

THAT SNEAKY SON OF A FISHING TURTLE!

"I know I could trust you. But you know how you are were a member of a drama club and studying psychology. That just didn't sit right with me. They say never trust doctors. They may seem like saving your life but they actually don't care. They just want money, power and fame. And psychiatrists are also doctors, right."

"Just because you're a piece of shit doesn't mean every one is a shit."

"You're funny. But I need to get rid of these pests from your world and you're going to help us."

"Obviously." I secretly rolled my eyes as he circled around me to go back to his seat.

"Oh, I thought you're going to refuse."

"Why would I? You think I have a thing for piece of shits, such as yourself?"

Oh the urge to just strangle him to death.

"Huh? If you keep calling me that then I'll make sure you won't speak a word again." He gave me a glare and just shut my mouth.

I may had my mouth shut, doesn't meant I had any respect for this shit. He sat back to his seat as he started explaining.

"Good. So as I was saying earlier, you're helping us in this mission as it's your fault that the door had cracked. You're an important essence to this mission. But I think as for just one organization to get involved in such a big matter would be a stupid idea. I have many organizations from different deports, who are ready to help, because not just for us they are also a huge nuisance in nose of others."