CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

Adriano's Pov
I cannot believe it my Petal is still alive, I have a daughter with her and now I'm a grandfather. I cannot think, how did Luigi found out?
How did he? Could he not be a man and come to me to talk about this? Does he still hate me,after fifty years? I can't believe it, even after we made peace his still as  treacherous as ever. The snake. Just to think we were friends, yeah right the evil scum , I'm going to strap him mark my words, he won't see me coming.
Petal, my Petal she didn't marry she's still mine.
Adrienne is the splitting image of her so it's no wonder Luigi got so mad . Thinking he could interfere again that's not gonna happen I won't tolerate it.
After Adrienne called her up and spoke to her,I couldn't contain myself, but when she put her on speaker my heart almost jumped out of my body. Why did I cry? I couldn't even speak properly to her and I made Petal cry also. The best news I've ever gotten in my life is  that she's coming, she's coming.
Poor Luigi if I were him I'd hide because Petal is furious (chuckle to himself) . But me I'm scared and I'm not even in the doghouse but she just used that tone on me and I was shivering,( Adriano,waarom dwarel, dwarel, die vier winde rond om my kleinkind?) And a shiver ran down my spine. Oh my goodness Petal is not playing and I was shocked because that's our code if we were angry or something bad is about to happen! All I could do was laugh because I remembered every one of those words even after fifty years and all it spell is trouble. While I was laughing Petal calmly asked (Jy ,lag vir wat lag jy ,lag jy vir Luigi se nonsense?)
That made me laugh harder but Petal said Adriano Stop it, and I stopped abruptly because she sounded mad.
Hello, Petal, I tried to speak timidly but she just said "Luigi bullying my grandchild is a joke to you?"
"No,no my sweet Petal , I was just transformed to my youth and you scolding me for something I did . And that made me so happy and that's why I laughed,  I explained quickly. Then I just heard "okay but I'm not happy I've booked two tickets for us to come over to Italy." I couldn't help myself I just screamed into the phone "really happy, really Petal my sweet, your coming here?. "
"Yes, Adriano, I'm coming ,but you never asked about your daughter!" " I'm sorry my love, tell me about her ,I want to know everything about her, I desperately want to meet her". Petal laughed "slow down sweetie, here is she talk to her yourself."
I never knew I had so many tears just hearing her say" Hello Pappa "and I was a crying mess, and my sweet child cried to. After we've spoken she gave the phone to Petal and all I could say was "she sounded like you "and she laughed saying of cause" I raised her but her face is yours.
Adriano she has everything of you she gushed."
I was so excited and only said that I can't wait to meet them.
I have the details for the arrival and I cannot wait to meet them. We are going to the airport at around eight o clock and it's only two now. I'm shivering, I must calm down, for Adrienne's sake. The poor child is already spooked by Luigi.
What am I going to do with him?
Petal is going to tear him to pieces and it will be fun to watch.( And he shivers again, not of coldness but of pleasure) I want her to come face to face with him. She needs it even if to end this chapter , but for me I'm not going to be finished  with him anytime soon.
End of Pov
His disturbed from his thoughts when his phone rang, and the caller id shows Adrienne.
"Hello my granddaughter, how are you,is everything packed? "
"Pappa she started we need to talk about that."
And started to inform him about their plans for Luigi.
"I'm not going to lie to you, Adrienne I'm not happy with the plans, I really don't want you to get involved with him.But let me tell you he is very shrewd and as sly as a fox so you'll have to be very careful around him. "
"Pappa ,please, let me find out what Luigi's motive behind all of this is, I really want to know"
Okay dear , I'll talk to Emmanuel and we'll continue this conversation later okay. I'm still coming over to you at around four o clock.
"Yes Pappa, but I want you to know we cannot speak in front of Olivia okay, she mustn't know."
"Well Adrienne I'll see you this afternoon and then we'll talk it over calmly,yes okay. I'm so excited I cannot think straight. "Adrienne laughs at him but he just kept on talking about her mom and grandma coming. After a while she said "Pappa, we'll talk later because you must still come to me this afternoon. "He blushes as he realized he spoke for an extra half an hour about his beloved Petal who's on her way to him.
" Okay bye dear we'll meet this afternoon" and put the phone down. I'm angry at Luigi for interfering in my life but I really great full for the snake for giving my beloved Petal back to me, but he messed with me for the last time also.
Luigi I'm coming for you.

Please vote
Or leave a comment please
( Afrikaans words in brackets,
Waarom,dwarel dwarel die vier winde rond om my kleinkind?)
Meaning
Why did you allow trouble or danger near my granddaughter.
(Jy lag, vir wat lag jy, lag jy vir Luigi se nonsense?)