Six pack

I was screaming as grizzly came running up to me but before grizzly jumped on me, Chris ran in front of me and grizzly jumped on him with his nails out "GRIZZLY COME, GRIZZLY STAY DOWN" Brianna yelled when grizzly came back to Brianna. Chris's shirt was stuck in grizzly nails. I looked back at Chris without a shirt on. He had a tight six pack and a really hot body with a v-line, his tan body standing there sweating a little. I give him a hug and say "thank you" and while i am giving him a hug I can feel his body against mine his six pack against my flat stomach, his v-line by the waist of my low-cut jeans. He whispers to me "can you show me where my room is again." "Sure" I say we spring, Brianna comes running over saying "are you okay Chris? Grizzly never does that" "i'm okay, I just got to go get a new shirt on" "ok" Brianna says Ina little voice. As I was going up the stairs to show Chris's room again he grabbed my hand. I looked back and I smiled at him and I held his hand till we got to his room. When we got to his room I turn to leave but he grabbed my arm and said you can stay "okay" I said. I went in and I sat on his in-sheeted bed as he was going through the boxes looking for a shirt to wear. "Come here"he said his deep sexy voice "okay" I said back in a little voice. As I walk over there he asked me if I like his shirt my replay was "of course I like it it's on you." I winked after that and he smirked. I was about to leave when he says "stay I like you here". I started blushing hoping he wouldn't notice. Turn my head for he wouldn't see me blush. He grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him and said "it's okay if you blush I don't mind" in a really deep sexy voice that every loves to hear. He pulled me even closer and kissed me.

I will have more a little later in the day

-Elizabeth