The kiss

He kissed me and I kissed back, he pulled away
"Is it okay that I'm kissing you" Chris said
" yes I kissed back didn't I "
"Ya...." He said a little nervous " is it ok if I kiss you again " he said in a shy nervous voice
I pulled him in close and kissed him, when I kissed him I wish it would never stop. Then he pulled away again.

"I'll take that was a yes"
I giggled when he said that and then he pulled me in close and kissed me so hard, then I felt his tongue on my bottom lip and I opened my mouth until are tongues danced like it was the last time they will ever dance together.
Brianna called my name and I stopped kissing him right away.

"Yea Brianna"
"What r u guys doing up there"
"Um.... Oh I was just helping Chris with his stuff"
"I need ur help down here with some stuff can u help me?"
"Yea I will be right down"

As I lift Chris whispered in my ear
"I will see u sooner then later"
I walked out with a huge smile on my face luckily I didn't put lip stick on that day or she would of know I was making out with Chris. I helped her for like 30 minutes bring stuff up to her room while Chris was in his room organizing.

" Elizabeth can u come here I need u" I heard Chris calling me when I was half way down the dark wooden stairs.
Brianna was be hide me so I told her to go down the stairs and I will meet her down there soon. As I walked up to Chris's room I was so happy I was laughing/smiling so much in the inside and kind of jumping out of excitement.

Once I heard Brianna get to the bottom on the stairs I went inside Chris's room and once I was in he shut the door and pushed me against the wall he was kissing my so hard I loved It I was hoping it would never end. He put his hand though my blonde long hair. Then he went to the back of my shirt and lifted it up and over my head once he did that I was happy I was wearing my best bra and as soon as I realized it I was in my matching pink and purple lace bra and underwear and he was in his tight blue boxers that hugged him in the right places and I am still against the wall with his 6 six-pack against my flat stomach and like I was as light as a feather. He bragged my ass and picked me up so I wrap my legs around his waist I could feel his back muscles and the only thing that was going thought my mind at that time was *I hope this will never end* but that's when I came back to reality and remembered Brianna so I pulled away and looked at him he looked like he did something wrong.

"I have to get back to Brianna"
"Oh yea ok" he said in his really sexy voice that made me didn't want to leave.
So I gave him good bye kiss and I hugged him and when I hugged him he said "we will finish this tonight"
Then he winked at me and I felt chills go down my back.