New roomates!!

I wake up to the sound of my door bell ringing

"O shit what Time is it"

The door bell goes off again.

"Hold on" I said in a loud voice. I run into the bath room and brush, my hair, and teeth as fast as I can. I run back into my room and get out my skin tight black dress on that barely covers my butt but I like it because it makes my boobs pop out, I slip on my black heals that are 3 inches high.I run as fast as I can in heels to the door.

When a mans voice says "hello is anybody in there"

When I open the door there is the most gorgeous guy wearing a blue and white plaid shirt with tan/brown khakis on with the most just perfect hazel eyes of Ever seen, his shoes look new and his hair has that messy look that every Girl craves to put her fingers through.

"Come in,  you must be Brandon
." 

"That's my name"he says being all sarcastic

"let me show you around the house." First I show him the bottom floor which has a kitchen and a furnished living room, I walk him to the stairs to show him the bed rooms I showed him the bed room he would use if he rented then I should him the other spare rooms and lastly my room, I walk him to the back yard and he is amazed to see the property I have, I live on a 13 acres lot with a two story house and a pool with a few horses, he saw the stables and walked over to them more liked jogged over to them.

" you call this a few horses"

"Yes I do, why?"

"There are about 20 of them"

I laugh to my self because when I was little I always wanted horses so I promised my self to get horses when I grew up and that's just what I did with a little help of my grandpa.

He was a little nervous around them but you could tell he loved the property.

" how much a month?"

I wasn't expecting that question because I thought people would think I'm crazy and not want to move in because of the amount of horses I have.

"$800 a month"

"That's it, when will I be able to move in"

Im a little new at the roommate thing.

" whenever is good for u"

"Does tomorrow work for u?"

I wasn't expecting that soon, I'll have to clean up a little

"Yes, we will be having to other people moving in"

"That's fine"

After we exchanged numbers he left and I went to go clean up around the house and stables.

-Elizabeth
I will be back soon