2:6 That's Nothing I Had To Remember

That's Nothing I Had To Remember
Part 1
————

That's Nothing I Had To RememberPart 1————

————

RECAP

Just then someone called out. "Hey!" The familiar voice of Rafael was heard. You and Hope looked over and started walking towards him as he started walking towards you two. "Kate? Hope?" He questioned.

You smiled, happy to see him but because of Malivore he doesn't remember who you were and why you are happy. Hope also smiled seeing you were happy to see him. "Hey Raf." You responded.

The three of you came to a stop in front of each other. "I was hoping to see you tonight." Rafael stated only to you while you stayed quiet, unsure why he wanted too and feeling a weird sensation in your stomach for how Hope would think about that. "Do you... wanna party with us?" He questioned, he seemed a bit drunk but not much.

You weren't sure whether you wanted to stay or go but you decided to stay. "Sure. As long as Hope tags along." You responded confidently. Rafael nodded, okay with Hope coming. The three of you walking side by side to the party and enjoying the rest of the night.

————

Josie was outside the Salvatore residence, waiting for the door to be answered. Just then Elena opened the door. "Josie? What are you doing here?" Elena questioned, moving out of the way so the girl can come inside.

"Elena? Who's at the door?" Elenas husband, Damon, was heard from inside the kitchen.

Elena had a small smile as Damon called out. "It's Josie." She called back. "Come, sit down." She stated and Josie sat down at the dining table.

Damon  and Elena watched the younger girl. "So what are you doing here, Josie?" Damon questioned.

Josie looked between the two adults. "So-" Josie didn't know where to start. "D-Do you have any photos in your home of someone you don't recognise?" Josie questioned but spoke again before they could answer. "It feels like you know them, but you don't?" She continued.

Elena was confused but looked over at Damon to see his reaction. Damon didn't feel like saying anything as of yet about you as he figured that where Josie was going with this. "How did you know that?" Elena questioned as she did have a photo of Tyler with a toddler in his hands.

————

You were with Ethan doing something with paper in the town square for Commonwealth Day. "Ow!" You exclaimed as you gave yourself a paper cut, looking at your finger before sighing. You heard Ethan laughing softly and looked over at him with a serious face. "I have done that like five times." You stated, turning back to the paper. "Is it possible to die from a paper cut?" You questioned, annoyed.