🍓

🍓

Jay's life is perfect.

He can get almost everythings he wanted since he was young. He doesn't need to worry about most people around his ages has to worry. He has good grades( eventhough he didn't try much sometimes), he has very annoying but at the same time nice younger brother. His parents love him a lot too.

Looks, money, good grades, friends, everythings and anything. If he wants something, he will get it.

Well, that's how mostly people saw him.

He wouldn't say those are not correct because it's true. The only problem is only he and his family know, well maybe not even his own family. Jay didn't talk much about his feelings a lot and as an eldest son of the family, he has a lot of reputation to keep.

Jay didn't mind at first, he knew since he was a kid. His father expected him to take over their business and be a good business man.Jay always thought he will only do that too.

He doesn't have much hobbies before and he didn't care that much. His altitude isn't the best but still he did whatever his parents told him to. Jay didn't complain that much before.

He know this is the most important part of his life and his family.

He has been taught just like that all his life....

But that's all changed when he was in the last years of high school. Sunghoon wanna take part in dancing club just for fun and he asked Jay to join with him too. Jay didn't complain much and just joined together with Sunghoon. He thought it's just one time thing or just for fun.

Also, he was hoping he could kinda get out from suffocating business classes. He didn't wanna attend them but well it's needed, that's what his parents said.

It's needed so yeah, he would do it. It doesn't matter if he wanna do it or not.

Right?

So yeah, they both joined the dance club and eventually ended up joining singing club too. Surprisingly, he enjoyed those classes more than he thought. He even forgot about his stress whenever he sing or dance. He likes to spend his time with Sunghoon too.

As much as, Sunghoon and Jay has a lot of siblings fights 24/7, Jay still love his brother. Well, he might even be jealous of him a little bit too.

Compare to him, Sunghoon didn't has a lot to worry about. He could do all of his hobbies since he was young. Sunghoon was even called " Ice Prince" for his reputation in ice-skating. He is really good at it and his family let him do what he enjoyed.

It's not like Jay couldn't do anything he wanted but it's just, limited. He could has a bunch hobbies and he could learn everythings he wanted but Jay knew his parents won't like it if he lost focus in business classes.

There's one thing about his parents. Jay knew they're really good parents but they expected a lot from him. Like, really a lot.

The suffocating pressure and stress about how to do well in his studies. How he shouldn't be bore and lose focus. How he should act and talk in front of those old business men and women.

Jay hates all of those.

Eventually, he noticed how he was a lot more different from other students. Sunghoon could go and hang out with all of his friends without being worry about having to go to their father's company. Meanwhile, Jay couldn't do that.

He declined most of the times whenever he friends invite him to somewhere or when they told him to have a movie night. Hell, he didn't even have time to do sleepover at his friends houses. It's really suck because he kept noticing how people look at him whenever he declined them.