Fateful Encounter

Chapter 2 

                                                                           A fateful encounter

My day starts out like any other day, lucy thought to herself. She awakes to her alarm clock blaring into her ear at only 8:30 am. She couldn't remember why she had set the time for it. More early than normal. She wasn't sure what she should do about it. She quietly lay in her bed looking up at the ceiling and just wondering. What does today have in store for her? She was getting a rather odd feeling like something new and exciting was going to happen. While she thought of this. She lay back down and slowly shut her beautiful brown eyes and slowly went to sleep.

When she woke up again around noon, she was rather curious about what this day had in store. She was thankful that she hadn't set her alarm. She honestly didn't set her alarm. She worked as an author. She made her own schedule. She quickly got out of bed. She rushed to get dressed as well as head out the door to her favorite coffee shop. It was one of her favorite places to be. She always would get a burst of inspiration for her novel. She couldn't wait to go and get the caramel latte that she loved to drink.

She put on her shoes grab her laptop bag and headed out the door. She knew she didn't need her car this afternoon. The coffee shop was rather close. She was able to enjoy the fresh spring breeze on her face. All the flowers were finally starting to come out to smile at the world. She loved spring it was one of her favorite seasons, and it made writing her novel a lot easier too.

She had finally come to from door of magnolia coffee shop. She couldn't wait to head inside and order her favorite drink to start on her novel too. Right as she was going to open the door she and another man had run right into each other and fell onto the ground. She looked over at the man that she had concluded with and was in utter shock as to who it was. It was like all the people that she had to run into rather close to her apartment. Why in the hell did it have to be her cheating ex-fiance at that? She was in complete horror at the man that she had fallen down with. Before she was even able to do anything, she saw the hand of another man, who had salmon color pink hair with dark eyes that looked black. He also had spiky pink hair. She grabbed onto his hand and he was able to pull her up with ease. She was glad it was him who helped her up instead of Loke. She turned her head and said wow Loke who just had to come to my favorite coffee shop? I told you I never wanted to see you. Before she could even finish completely she was saying she was interrupted by loke. He said I just had to see you. I need to know that you were alright. I may have broken this off however that doesn't mean I don't still care for you dearly he said.

Well, maybe you should have thought about that before you decide to cheat on your fiance of seven years then, To be able to get together with Aries. If you think that I'm just going to come rushing back into your hands you can think again as she rudely grunted to stop having sole attention on him and turn toward the man that so politely helped her out. I'm so sorry that you had to be put in the middle of the two of us arguing. Thank you so much for stopping to help me. Would it be possible to buy....... Before she was able to finish what she was saying loke came rushing in like a bulldozer. He quickly grabs her arm to turn her towards him. She couldn't believe what this man just did to her. She quickly opened her eyes to see that she was kissing the man she was disgusted at just the very site of him before she was able to push him away the other man had step in to help.

He pulls lucy behind him and says I'll take care of this he said. He immediately turn all his attention to the man that had taken a kiss away from the girl he has loved since high school. I thought I told you loke if you ever hurt her you will have to go through me or did you forget that?