Special Night.

Previously in chapter 2 

Lucy is on her way to her favorite coffee shop when out of the blue she runs into loke her ex-finance in all the chaos natsu shows up to save her but not before loke kisses her then natsu gets really pissed off and confronts him about it. Then while that is going on loke has a flashback on how he, natsu, and Lucy all meet and what transpires later. Then natsu and Lucy gradually get closer to one another. Then they decide to go get coffee then head over to Natsu's house to make curry. Lastly, that happens is after they had both ate Lucy kisses natsu completely out of the blue however he was completely fine with it. Then before anything starts natsu tells Lucy that there is something he needs to tell her.

Chapter 3

Special Night

Friendly reminder if you do not like lemon please do not read this chapter or are below the age of 16-18 years of age you have been warned this story is definitely mature!

Natsu could be the thing you want to talk about. He just looks up at her gently and smiles as he kisses her softly. He slowly moves down her neck. He starts kissing all along it. While he gradually puts one finger in slowly as he begins to move it around. He speeds up however not drastically however so calmly not to hurt her. She lets out a soft moan. He continues to move his finger in and out gradually making up in speed as her moans fill her whole apartment. He begins to put in another finger. He continues with the same amount of speed as he notices that she gets wetter and wetter as he continues to move. Her moans continue to get more and more intensive to the point that she can't stop. He slowly puts his lips on hers as she grabs his pull and starts moving her hand up and down. She gets faster as she does he can quickly start to moan as they make out in the process. She can hardly believe she is having a one night stand shortly after she finally broke it off with her finance but she doesn't care in the slightest. He begins to take his finger out as she cums in the process. I believe you are ready he chuckles at her.

He begins to move over to her and puts his rode inside her and he begins to thrust faster and faster. They both moan to the pleasure they are both expressing . Oh Natsu, she calmly says. He moves faster and faster. He slowly goes to sit up and place her legs in front of him to where they were laying vertically to his shoulders on both sides. He begins to thrust into her however this time it's all kinds of new pleasure as he enters even deeper then he had before. He continues as he quickly pulls out and flips her over moving her hips and butt pointed slightly up towards him as she sets on the bed with her head to his headboard and he makes his way into her and thrusts harder and harder and faster and faster just before he pulls out and cums he hears her moan in completely pleasure to her finish up to as her glances over and see she asleep. He gently picks her up to move her into a more comfortable position and moves his blankets to cover her up as he lays her down and covers her with the blanket.

You are still as pretty as you were then when I saw you across the way at the gathering for CEOs and families back when we were in high school. I still remember that fancy pink dress that had ruffles at the top and was a high low with more than one lawyer to it. You took my breath away if only my arranged marriage was to the girl I have been in love with since then. Wow how fate can work huh. He thinks. You are still breathe taking though Lucy. I'm glad my first time was with you. Honestly, I'm grateful. I'm also grateful that your arranged marriage that your father set you up with too didn't work out even though you were childhood friends. How should I tell you that we were almost engaged, however I don't think you would remember all those years ago.

He quickly makes it to the bathroom to pee then goes to lay in the bed to sleep. He slowly closes his eyes and falls to sleep.

Lucy's eyes slowly open to a pitch dark room. She looked over at the clock and it said 9:30am. Hmm She quickly glances around the room to find a sleeping Natsu and wonders to herself hmm what in the world happened last night. All I can remember is going to Mira bar as Levy suggests. However I seem to know the man laying beside me. A cold breeze makes its way to her. Why is it so cold she wonders as she looks down and sees there is nothing on her well something happened. She slowly lays back down however for future Lucy to worry about hmmm ya I think so too.

End of chapter 3

Sorry it took me so long to update this. I got sick and I'm finally well again. I had covid. That wasn't any fun. The next few chapters should be coming out in the next couple of days though. I'm going on a writing spree. Thank you for reading. I'm finally back! see you in the next one.