Four

-dream-
"Get off of me Andy"! I could smell the alcohol in his breath. He pushed my harder up against the wall. "Your hurting me Andy please just leave me alone",I cried. "Shut up Rachel",he said. He took off my shirt. He sucked my neck. He unbuttoned my pants. I grabbed his hand. He looked me in the eyes and squeezed my hand. I cried. He took off my pants. "Please don't do this". He took off my underclothes. I couldn't do anything. He threw me down on the bed.
-end of the dream-
I shot up out of bed. I was sweating. I was crying. I grabbed the covers. "Fucking ass hole",I cried into the covers. It was 4:00 in the morning. I called Evan.
"Hello"
"Evan please come over",I cried
"Rach are you ok I'm on my way"
"Bye".
I hung up. I cried in my pillow wrapped up in my blankets.
Evan got under the covers and pulled me close to him. "What happened"? "I had another dream about Andy". He hugged me tight. "It will be ok he is gone he doesn't live here anymore". I nodded.
I woke up still in Evans arms. I turned over to face him. "You ok"? "I guess". He tucked my hair behind my ear. There was a light knock at my door. It opened and it was jake. "Hey Evan good morning Rachel me and jarred are headed to the skatepark". "Ok we will be here",I said. He shut the door. "Last night jarred kissed me",I said. I only trust Evan. "You and Jarred"?!? "Yep". "Wow". "Then I met this really hot guy at the mall". "Damn u got it hard you have Jarred kissing you you met a hot guy then you got the sexiest best friend". I laughed. "Wow so full of yourself"! "That's why you love me"! "Yep". He kissed my head. Best friend ever!!!!