Seven

It was Friday and Jake was leaving. I sighed. I hate watching him go. "Rachel please be safe don't do any stupid stuff please",Jake said. "I won't". "Jarred watch out for her please". "Ok". "Well I have to go see you guys". Jared and him hugged. I hugged him. "Bye". "Bye". He got in his car and drove off. I walked back inside. I went to my room. I got a call. It was Adam!
R-hey
A-hey do you wanna go out to dinner tomorrow night
R-yes I would love to
A-alright I will pick you up at 7:00
R-sounds great!
A- bye
I called Evan.
E-hello
R- we have to buy me a dress for my date tomorrow
E- really with Adam
R-yep meet me at the mall
E/ok bye
I grabbed my wallet and keys and headed down stairs. "Leaving already",jarred asked? "Yeah I'm going to hang out at the mall with Evan". "Oh have fun",he sighed. "Thanks be home later tonight". I went out and got in my car and headed to the mall.
I got to the mall and met Evan. "Hey there beautiful",he said hugging me. "Hey",I said hugging him back. "Now let's go get you an outfit for your date with Adam",he smirked. We went in and headed into one of the stores. I picked out a few dresses and Evan did to. I went to the dressing room and tried them on. I slipped on a black tight dress. I walked out and showed Evan. "Nah but I complements your ass". "Shut up",I said. I went and tried on a pink one. It was hot pink. I slipped it on and fell in love. I came out of the dressing room. "Omg yes your getting that"! I went and took it off. I put my clothes back on and grabbed the dress. I wet and paid then we left. We got home. Jarred wasn't there. "Are you staying the night"? "Yeah". We went up into my room. There was a note on my bed.
Note
Hey I went out to a party see yah tomorrow
Jarred
I threw it away. I hung up my dress. "Here is the clothes you left at my house",I said handing him the clothes. He took them and went to put them on. I changed into my pajamas. I went and got in bed. Evan came and laid beside of me. "Night". "Night".