three

Three

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

  "Get the fuck up before I drag you out of bed!" Marlo yells at Pansy, who's still sleeping in her bed. Marlo rolls her eyes before grabbing Pansy's blanket, throwing it on the floor.

"Okay I'm up!" Pansy yells back, throwing her hands up in defense. Kiana laughs from the corner of the room, who's doing her makeup in a small mirror. Pansy jumps out of her bed, grabbing her robe before running into the bathroom. Marlo walks over to Kiana, wrapping her arms around her lightly.

"Where's Danielle this time?" Marlo asks Kiana, who looks back at her. Kiana thinks for a second, trying to remember.

"Uh...Oh right! She had an eight thirty this morning, she picked up Muggle Studies to fill her day I guess." Kiana explains throwing her hair up into a small pony tail. Marlo gave her a disgusted look before grabbing her bag, leaving the dorm. Marlo walked through the halls quickly, not wanting to be late to her first class, especially Umbridges. Once she arrived, she took a seat in the last desk on the right side, due to nobody else sitting there. The rest of the class began to pile in, Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, and Ron Weasley walking in three seconds before the class started. Marlo rolled her eyes at the fact. The room was basically filled of Gryffindors, besides Crabbe and Goyle who sat in the middle row. Someone from the front row had then flown a paper bird in the air, it flying around from student to student, with Crabbe and Goyle trying to shoot it down, which made Marlo cringe deeply. Soon enough Professor Umbridge lit it on fire, causing it to fall somewhere in the first row. As Umbridge was about to speak, the door swung open. Marlo turned her head, and to her luck, it was Draco. He smirked widely, taking the last seat open in the class, next to Marlo.

"Good morning, children." Umbridge began to speak, her wand writing words down on the board infront of her, "Ordinary Wizarding Level examinations. O-W-Ls. More commonly known as OWLs. Study hard and you will be rewarded. Fail to do so, and the consequences may be severe." She pursued her lips together before pointing her wand at the pile of books behind her, the books scattering out to all the students. "Your previous instruction in this subject has been disturbingly uneven. But you'll be pleased to know, from now on... you will be following a carefully structured, Ministry-approved... course of defensive magic—" Her getting cut off by Hermiones hand shooting up into the air.

"Yes?" Umbridge calls on Hermione. Marlo felt a small kick on her foot, bringing her attention to Draco, who was smirking at her slightly. She looked away quickly, looking back at Professor Umbridge.

"Can I help you?" Marlo whispered to him, keeping her eyes forward. Before Draco could say anything, he was cut off by Harry Potter himself.

" Oh, I don't know. Maybe Lord Voldemort." Harry snapped up at Umbridge. Everybody in the classroom soon became stiff. The room fell silent for a moment, before Umbridge began to speak again.

"Now, let me make this quite plain. You have been told... that a certain dark wizard is at large once again, this is a lie—"

"It's not a lie. I saw him. I fought him!" Harry cuts her off, growing more angrier at the women.

"Detention, Mr. Potter." Umbridge spit turning her focus back to the front of the room.

"So Cedric Diggory dropped dead of his own accord?" Harry questions her. Marlo shifts uncontrollably in her seat, Draco soon noticing her behavior.