ten

Ten
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

As the weeks went on, the weather began to get colder. Marlo quite enjoyed it. Quidditch was finally in its full form, the excitement of the team rivalries began to creep up. Marlo was never really into the sport itself, her dabbling in it as a child. She was more into the parties that came with it.

"You going to the game tonight? Winning team throws the party," Kiana smirked from her bed. She had a pieces of parchment spread out on her lap, along with an open potions book. Her makeup was slightly done, her hair being perfectly straight.

"Sure. It would be nice to see Casey play." Marlo shrugged.

  Kiana eyed her carefully, "I'm glad you guys have been talking more." Kiana could tell something was up with Marlo, watching the way he moved and spoke.

Marlo smiled back at her before standing up. She threw on a red crewneck before grabbing her bag before heading out of the room.

"What brings you to the field?" Preston took a seat next to Marlo, Jasper following slowly behind him.

She gave him a grin, "Just wanted some fresh air that's all," She placed a small flask to her lips.

Preston swallowed harshly, "It's 5 o'clock, are you sure you should be drinking right now?"

Marlo looked up at him, he had a concerned look on his face. Normally, Marlo would've instantly shot back with a funny comment, but the amount of effort that came with that didn't seem to interest her.

"What's it to you?" She beamed towards him, "Not like I have anything else,"

"Zacharias sells some muggle herbs...Those might be a better option then drinkin'," Jasper looked at her, "I can ask him if he can get you some?"

Marlo smiled at him largely shaking her head.

Marlo continued talking to the boys, keeping the thoughts of her parents in the back of her head. She even suggested to herself that she was just dreaming and that it wasn't even real, almost as if she made it up in her head. Marlo would rather think she was going crazy, then the thought of her being in danger, let alone in her parents hands. It also wasn't even just herself she was worried for,the fears of Casey getting hurt also bugged her.

"Your gonna kill it today Pres," Marlo grinned. She could tell that he was blushing, especially the way that Jasper looked back at him.

"T-thanks...Your going to the party later....I mean will...Are you?" Preston stuttered out. Marlo shot a glare to Jasper, who's trying to hold in his laughter.

Marlo's cheeks began to warm, "See you guys later," She stood up swiftly, throwing her bag over her shoulder before leaving the field. As she made her exit, the rest of the Ravenclaw team began to arrive, along with the Slytherin team.

"Prescott!"

Turning around, she could see Theo waving frantically with his left, his quidditch supplies in his right. Hitching her breathe, she made her way over.

"What are you doin over here...Holy...You smell like liquor.." Theo eyed her up and down. She sent him a cheeky smile.

"Jus getting ready for tonight...You guys better pull the win," Marlo placed her palm onto Theos chest. He looked cautiously at her, pushing his body closer slightly.

"Just for you Mar," He winked before pushing himself off.

Marlo had been attracted to Theodore for a while, but she's been attracted to almost all her friends, even Pansy. It wasn't like her to flirt with her friends, or random guys in general, but the void was needed to be filled.

"You smell rancid." Kiana blurted out at her bestfriend. Marlo shot her an unfriendly glare before taking a small sip out of her flask sneakily. The two girls watched the game as Marlo continued to sip her drink.

"I really think you should drink some water Mar," Kiana looked cautiously at her best friend, who was currently slumped up against the wall of the Ravenclaw common room.

"How's she feeling?" Theo appeared from the left of her. Marlo turned her body towards him, pulling him into a hug that almost knocked her body over.

"Theo! I missed you! You did amazangggg.." Her vodka filled breathe hit Theos nose as she was inches away from him. Theo grinned slightly.

"Thank you..but I didn't snag that win for you I apologize," Theo pouted, placing his hand on her left cheek. This caused Marlo to grin slightly, pulling the flask to her lips quickly. By this point, Kiana had left Marlo in the hands of Theo as she went off to go find Pansy, "You really shouldn't be drinking anymore—"

Marlo cut him off by pulling his lips into hers. Theo didn't hesitate in kissing her back, him slowly grabbing the flask out of her hand and placing it on the table beside him. Marlo grinned slightly in between the kiss, pulling his face deeper into hers, "We should go back to your room," Marlo let out a small whimper to the brunette. Theo remained neutral with his expression, confused on after all these years of how he felt about her it was finally being acknowledged. He grabbed her hand slowly, pulling it to his heart.

"You're really knackered right now I don't think it's a good idea Mar." Marlo looked at him with confusion, "Don't give me that look you know I'm right."

"It doesn't mean anything Theo, it'll just be us having fun," She grins back up at him. He looks down at her, realizing this may be the only time that he will get the chance to be with the girl he had loved. He simply nodded to her, grabbing her hand as they left the Ravenclaw common room.

The pair had made it, Theo lightly guiding Marlo onto the bed. He looked down at her peacefully, a sense of nervousness roaming through his body. He could tell Marlo wasn't nervous, the way her body was non tensed on the bed. He took a seat next her, her quickly getting on top of him as their lips connected. To Theodore it was passionate, the way he felt was more peaceful then sexual. With Marlo, there was a tense of eagerness to her, as she began to pull his pants down.

word count - 1k
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[P SPEAKS!]
I didn't want to go into detail with the two having sex, as it was more of different of sex tbh....