Part 8

After reaching the school, both of them start the first phase of their mission during their free class hours.
Ajay draws a picture on the blackboard and Vijay analyzes it in stanzas-
                        "There's a river below, a hill above                          Scaffolding is made on the tree mound                          A boy standing on it                          Organisms are enemies of each other, what kind of Leela is this.
The lion while sitting thought to eat the childThe hunter thought to kill the lion with an arrow.The wild targeted the peacockThe woodcutter thought of getting some money by cutting the tree."
Ajay and Vijay both sing together -
"Unaware of their own death, bent on killing each otherThere are dreams of becoming immortal, regret but how to achieve this?In the desire to drown others, they also drown themselves.Whether it is a battlefield or a civilized age, the child wonders this.
                          This boy is giving a message to the world                          If you believe then there will be a beautiful country on earth than heaven. You are wise, I am childishLet me tell you one thing, oh greatLook carefully don't cut this branchMe and you both will drown, think something.
                          The peacock and the lion will also drown                          It is possible that hunters will also lose their balance.
When me, you and they drownOur wishes will remain unfulfilledJackals, eagles, crows will ruleWill this be the proof of our civilization?
                          Intelligent and strong, who is considered to be God!                          Worried that will they do their own end
What will you get in false pride?Why is the future drowning in darkness?Heaven which is if we walk togetherSo you will make the earth a heaven.
                          Don't forget that even then flowers were thorns, even today flowers are thorns.                          Today only the thorns which were put in the path, those thorns have to be removed                            from the path."
Ajay and Vijay fall silent – ​​all clap their hands and speak in unison with great joy –
"Roaming around swinging in pride, don't believe anyone's arrogant"He decided to cut the branch on which he was sitting."
Similarly, at the end of school, both Ajay and Vijay walk together singing:"O destroyer of creation! I have heard that you sleep in the ocean.And at the end of the cycle, you create holocaust on the earth.You take the trouble of creating holocaust in every era.
                          The effigies of a bygone era did nothing                          Look how intelligent are your effigies of Kali Yuga.
Now with tireless labour he has collected the resources of the holocaustNow on earth there are scenes of everything merging.
                           Now you don't need to worry about the holocaust                           Now we will do it ourselves, this is the gift of being sensible.                           Got poison in longing to get nectar O Ram                           It seems that the sons have done the father's work.
Don't forget this thing in the race of materialismThere are four days of moonlight and then a dark night."

In this way, everyday Ajay and Vijay explained about nuclear weapons to everyone.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-