Chapter 3

Chapter 3

    Demon Lord Xiaotian: "..."

    Demon Lord Xiaotian: "???"

    No, what direction is this going?

    Xiaotian Mojun's cold sweat broke out in an instant.

    He intends to cling to the new venerable, knowing that the new venerable has just taken office, which is the time to stand up.

    Although Mu Wushuang looks like a pretty girl, but she is a Demon Lord, so there is absolutely no possibility of her being a pure and kind person.

    Most of the reason why monks become enchanted is because their desires are hard to fill.

    Exuberant desire. Seeking, of course, includes the desire for power.

    If one wants to gain power in the Demon Realm, the most important thing is to establish one's prestige.

    All the demon cultivators in Arakawa Ze are extremely obsessed with strength, extremely bullying and afraid of strength.

    Xiaotian's move was undoubtedly giving him a pillow when he fell asleep, which precisely hit the core needs of Mozun at the moment.

    But any Yangjian Demon Lord will definitely accept his love.

    Xiaotian never expected that this would cause trouble for his upper body.

    The purple-haired devil was dripping with cold sweat, and knelt down with a "plop", his voice trembling: "My lord, I know my mistake, this subordinate is just a cheap dog, I shouldn't think about my lord's intentions, and I beg my lord to spare my life." Please, please!"

    After finishing speaking, Xiaotian kowtowed a few more times.

    The sound of skin and flesh hitting the ground was dull and shocking, obviously exhausted.

    When he raised his head again, the place in front of Xiaotian's forehead was already bloody and bruised.

    Mu Wushuang looked at Xiaotian with a strange expression, lying on the ground trembling all over.

    There was a moment of silence in the hall.

    The sound of chopsticks and chopsticks falling to the plate stopped early, and the demon kings at the table watched their hearts, no one spoke, and no one pleaded for Xiaotian.

    Xiaotian on the ground lay prone on the ground, his jaws chattering.

    Xiaotian's colleagues lowered their heads, but they were secretly spying on Mu Wushuang from the corner of their eyes.

    The girl sitting high on the main seat had half-lidded eyes, and her voice was full of doubts: "Why are you kneeling so fast? Who said I'm going to kill you."

    Xiaotian raised his head in astonishment, with the forehead hanging down his face. bloodstains.

    Mu Wushuang was really puzzled. She grew up in the comprehension world, so she can't quite understand the thinking of these demon cultivators.

    But Mu Wushuang thought for a while, thinking of what Gui Lan said before, what he did when he was the Demon Lord.

    —to kill, to eat, to sleep.

    Oh, it seems understandable again.

    Mu Wushuang looked at Xiaotian's colorful expression very curiously, and said, "I won't kill people, don't worry."