Chapter 56

Chapter 56

    Mu Wushuang stopped in his tracks, and looked at the visitor with great surprise.

    The defiant demon was slender and thin, with a skinny appearance, with deep shadows protruding from the cheekbones of his face.

    Not only that, the demon's left eye was covered with a black cloth, and his right eye was cloudy. At first glance, he couldn't see the eyeball at all, and almost the whole eye was chaotic white.

    Mu Wushuang stared at the whites of his cloudy eyes for a moment, and suddenly realized - it turned out that he had poor eyesight, no wonder.

    It should be because her eyesight is bad and she went to the wrong palace, otherwise she really couldn't understand how there could be such a lifeless person in the palace.

    The male devil has poor eyesight, but obviously has good five senses.

    When he felt that Mu Wushuang, who was short-sighted, was still standing in front of him in a daze and did not respond, his cloudy eyes rolled up, and he said in a strange voice, "Oh, who am I to be so bold? It's Master Gui."

    Mu Wushuang: "?"

    She turned her head and saw Gui Lan walking over at some point, standing beside her with a blank expression.

    The young man's expression was indifferent, and he couldn't see any sullenness, only the Lan Xiang around him remained the same.

    Mu Wushuang was even more puzzled.

    She looked left at Guilan and right at Eyeblind Demon, feeling extremely horrified.

    Mu Wushuang couldn't understand what the situation was like now.

    The violent little devil has no temper, and the ordinary low-cultivation male devil is arrogant.

    During the gap between the two of them, Mu Wushuang carefully asked, "Did you get the script upside down?" The

    Eyed Clumsy Demon was stunned, as if he hadn't thought that there was a woman here.

    Then he grinned: "This Meixiu is really single-minded and willing to follow you, a waste of no cultivation."

    Mu Wushuang said with a wooden face: "..."

    Gui Lan did not refute, but only curled his lips: "indeed."

    Hearing that his reaction was flat, the male devil squinted his eyes: "I remember that you can't do it, and it would be a waste to occupy a charm. If you don't give it to me, it can be regarded as making the best use of it."

    Gui Lan's red eyes were slightly cold, Then his eyelashes drooped, and he said: "Even if it doesn't work, she will follow me. Master Qin doesn't have to think about it." The

    young man said this with a very relaxed expression, as if the matter was really so.

    But Mu Wushuang couldn't bear such shame and humiliation, she hurriedly said: "Fuck you, I'm your father, you're slandering me like this.

    " what relationship.

    But that doesn't make him worse for the return.

    The male devil sneered, then his nose twitched like a twitch, and then he walked straight in the direction of Gui Lan, with a ferocious expression on his face.

    He stood still in front of Gui Lan, stretched out his slender black hands like dead branches, and pressed the bloody hole on Gui Lan's shoulder fiercely.